• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Julio'$ Mega $$$ Deal with the Mariners being finalized

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To do it better..they needed a new..
Deal prob..

Makes too much sense...or..cents

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a julio..rookie card..
Ken griffy jr...

?????..
Ok trade ya honus wagner......lololol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken griffy jr...

?????..
Come on. That is just ridiculous

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken griffy jr...

?????..
I have over 400 Griffey Jr. cards including probably 50 rookie cards. Not sure if I have any Julio's. I might have to look.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point, but if a 21 year old gets disgruntled because his contract isn't ripped up and replaced with a mega deal after 100+ games of his career then I would question that players motivation and future. That isn't Julio. Again, these deal will have no impact on the future unless M's ownership uses it as an issue. Good for Julio. Good for Evan White. Poor old Kelenic.

Don't worries about kilinec.
Out of HS..he is only in his 4th year
With 2 more to go..that would be
The earliest a collage guy
Would make mlb...
So no probs with kilinec ..

Lewis will surprise..if healthy..in spring
And I think he will be
W inker has an extra year..to prov he can
Be better than conforto..
Then kilinec will prob take over..LF

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got rid of all..my cards when dad died
Seems that was the reason I collected
Plus..intetest as well..yeah

But the fun..kind of went out of it for me
And dad was a baseball card dealer
After being retired
So I'm not..trying to do that..
But I know..lolokoo

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good opertunity..for W inker
And conforto..
However things go..
Lewis will fit in wait and see...
When and where..is where you jump in

In when playing jump rope...lolololol
Ya have to get in at the exact right time
Or he will replace haniger...or be traded

But anyway..you look at it

The time..is ...not yet...

No team..likes to trade a 1st round pick
Mariners would not either..unless forced to...

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 4th outfield could be Lewis.
. Or trammell...
Either way
The mariners..future..looks bright..
In the outfield...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I trade..deloach...lololo

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this seems to be a steal for Jerry. I don’t think there is any more amount of praise I can give Jerry.
this is my thought as well. Worst case scenario you are paying a guy $15 mil year for a while which isnt a back breaking amount by any means or he earns more. Mariners havent done a lot right but they hit a home run here.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a super win because I honestly thought we were going to be in a situation like the Indian with Lindor and Washington with Soto. Where this guy would be on the team for that minimum 5-6 year before the mariners would be in a situation where they are trying to trade him and nobody wants to trade for him because he is asking for 400 million and we will be taking whatever we can get for him.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough money left over to sign Judge in the offseason.

:heh::heh::heh::pound:

:hope:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is my thought as well. Worst case scenario you are paying a guy $15 mil year for a while which isnt a back breaking amount by any means or he earns more. Mariners havent done a lot right but they hit a home run here.
The only negative for this contract is Julio. If he performs like the Mariners expect this contract to be then in his year 26 season he is a 40 million dollar year player and by 30 he is a 50 million dollar player. If he collapses then it is what it is. A trade in his prime with net a shit load of prospects for him. He is ROTY this year and without April he is in the AL MVP convo

Great contract cause the Mariners pay basement money while also forcing Julio into being the recruiter for other free agents. Though his entire winter should be spend with Kelenic and smacking him in the face. Not approved at all but Julio and Kelenic should have at least 3 dust ups to get Kelenic into his place. Walking up to bat of how jealous he is of Julio would be better than his approach right now when he plays in the bigs leagues.

Kelenic is too dominant in AAA to stay down there but comes up and has faltered. Mental is the only reason he isn’t a Mitch Haniger or as I equate Lenny Dykstra.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough money left over to sign Judge in the offseason.

:heh::heh::heh::pound:

:hope:

More realistically, I hope it leaves some room to make a substantial offer to extend Luis Castillo. He seems to really like it here based on his interviews so far.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More realistically, I hope it leaves some room to make a substantial offer to extend Luis Castillo. He seems to really like it here based on his interviews so far.
They have plenty of money and will resign him 100%. Before Jerry made the trade he 100% got the blessing from Stanton and Co. to resign him to near max deal. Going into next year i think on paper this far on paper they aren’t a top 10 in terms of salary when they have Suarez, Ray, Julio, Crawford and Marco. They have plenty of room to extend Castillo, bump Munoz and sign two max free agents.

Highly outside chance that Raleigh could win ROTY but if he does it would throw a monkey wrench into the mix but a great monkey wrench where Ford is tradeable for a 2B, 3B or a LF. In RF they either resign Haniger or that spot is Kelenic’s. Dude has to click in the bigs, otherwise with his numbers a statue will be built for him at Cheney with his stats there.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have plenty of money and will resign him 100%. Before Jerry made the trade he 100% got the blessing from Stanton and Co. to resign him to near max deal. Going into next year i think on paper this far on paper they aren’t a top 10 in terms of salary when they have Suarez, Ray, Julio, Crawford and Marco. They have plenty of room to extend Castillo, bump Munoz and sign two max free agents.

Highly outside chance that Raleigh could win ROTY but if he does it would throw a monkey wrench into the mix but a great monkey wrench where Ford is tradeable for a 2B, 3B or a LF. In RF they either resign Haniger or that spot is Kelenic’s. Dude has to click in the bigs, otherwise with his numbers a statue will be built for him at Cheney with his stats there.

Cal Raleigh isn't a rookie.