• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JT the Brick/ Romo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I know I haven't been around much lately mainly because of baseball cranking up and of course my UK Wildcats basketball team. With that being said , yes believe me when I say it sickens me to see my Qb wear that Duke shit every game. So here is the deal- I was just now coming home from baseball practice listening to sports radio- Jt the Brick. He was flat ripping Romo , basically calling him a coward. He said Romo should have taken the pay cut sooner so they could keep Demarco, etc . It was to my knowledge that Romo and Garrett love Murray and wanted him back. What have I missed here?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I know I haven't been around much lately mainly because of baseball cranking up and of course my UK Wildcats basketball team. With that being said , yes believe me when I say it sickens me to see my Qb wear that Duke shit every game. So here is the deal- I was just now coming home from baseball practice listening to sports radio- Jt the Brick. He was flat ripping Romo , basically calling him a coward. He said Romo should have taken the pay cut sooner so they could keep Demarco, etc . It was to my knowledge that Romo and Garrett love Murray and wanted him back. What have I missed here?

I have never heard of JT the Dick. But in what fucking universe does another player have any responsibility
in helping pay the salary of another player. And please don't tell me anything about that it helps Romo win a SB. It won't change the odds at all.

And the in a moment of insanity ...Romo offers to take a pay cut to help Murray. Oh, but somehow he did it too late.

That is some big time bullshit.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a national fox radio show and cameos on fox sports every now and then. He is a Raider/ NY Giant fan. He doesn't hate the Cowboys or Romo. I just happened to be in the car a flipped on his show and he was ranting about what Dallas fans ripping him for whT he said about Romo last night. I don't think he knows what he is talking about

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many felt the Dallas brass wasn't all that anxious to bring back Murray. Before the Eagles got involved what was the offer? 4 maybe 5m a season. After the Eagles offered 8m Dallas went 6M. I don't think Romo taking a cut would have kept Murray in Dallas.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JT the Brick should be fired if he said that with a straight face. The Cowboys didn't give Romo a pay cut, they converted nearly all his salary for this year to signing bonus and cut him a check on the spot. I'm sure it was his idea to wait. The Cowboys signed Hardy to an $11 million deal BEFORE Romo was redone, so it had nothing to do with it whatsoever. The Cowboys are on record as saying they wouldn't have gone $8 million Murray either way. As to the BS about Romo being a coward, the guy is, along with Jason Witten, maybe the toughest guy on the whole damn team. Plays hurt like Bret Farve used to. What a joke:L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He basically said he is scared to face the media about this. Supposedly Dallas fans killed him on twitter for it and he explained himself on the radio. He said two days after the season was over he should have said we will do what it takes to get Demarco back. I thought he pretty much said how he felt- meaning Romo. He then said Romo did a radio show yesterday in Dallas and basically said after the fact- yes he would have taken a pay cut or a restructure to keep Demarco. He laughed and acted like Romo was trying to play hero by saying something like that.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care if Romo is a coward or not. I just want him to sling the rock with accuracy, just like last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys had a value in mind for what they thought Murray was worth. It's not just about fitting him under the cap for one year. He was offered a lot more than that and they let him go. Romo doesn't even come into play.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys had a value in mind for what they thought Murray was worth. It's not just about fitting him under the cap for one year. He was offered a lot more than that and they let him go. Romo doesn't even come into play.
My guess is they will draft a RB in the first round.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is they will draft a RB in the first round.

both 1st round potential RB are projected to be gone when #27 comes up and the next RB is projected as mid to lower 2nd round. do we over pick on need or do we trade down pick up an extra pick or 2 and go RB and CB in the 2nd?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both 1st round potential RB are projected to be gone when #27 comes up and the next RB is projected as mid to lower 2nd round. do we over pick on need or do we trade down pick up an extra pick or 2 and go RB and CB in the 2nd?
I'd have no problem at all with Coleman at 27, but if both of the top RB's are gone, there's a better chance a CB or DT they like might still be on the board

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problem at all with Coleman at 27, but if both of the top RB's are gone, there's a better chance a CB or DT they like might still be on the board

I'd have an issue with Coleman at 27. Too many needs to be reaching. There are plenty of quality RB's and one can be picked in the 3rd if need be. No reaching IMO that the BPA while leaning towards need. This team is close to being a true contender, and if it can find a replacement for Romo it can contend for a long stretch. Not the time to reach or look for a quick fix.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have an issue with Coleman at 27. Too many needs to be reaching. There are plenty of quality RB's and one can be picked in the 3rd if need be. No reaching IMO that the BPA while leaning towards need. This team is close to being a true contender, and if it can find a replacement for Romo it can contend for a long stretch. Not the time to reach or look for a quick fix.
I don't think Coleman is a reach. Just because someone's draft board has him at 35-40, doesn't mean he wouldn't be a great pick for Dallas. I saw how high PDay was on this kid and really looked at him, and I'd be just as confident with him as Gurley or Gordon. This kid is a big play machine, he had more 40+ yard runs than anyone. He rushed for 2000K. He played on a shitty team, everyone knew he was getting it, and still couldn't stop him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Coleman is a reach. Just because someone's draft board has him at 35-40, doesn't mean he wouldn't be a great pick for Dallas. I saw how high PDay was on this kid and really looked at him, and I'd be just as confident with him as Gurley or Gordon. This kid is a big play machine, he had more 40+ yard runs than anyone. He rushed for 2000K. He played on a shitty team, everyone knew he was getting it, and still couldn't stop him.

I guess we'll agree to disagree. Granted Coleman will most likely be gone by our 2nd pick but I see him as a mid 2nd rounder. At 27 he's a reach by at least 10 picks. Too many good RB's in this draft to reach for one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBB

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jt the Brick hasn't the foggiest ideal what he's talking about is my guess

He's painful to listen too. I'm pretty sure he's the assclown that's on 1310 very early in the weekday mornings, before they replay the top 10, followed by the Musers. He basically spits out generic HSOs left and right. I'm pretty sure he's the type to look at a box score along with some highlights, and then tell his audience what happened, as if he watched the entire game. To put it into some perspective, TC is a far superior on air personality, and you know how outstanding Mr. Ragonk is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Projected by who? The "gurus" don't know shit and all copy off of each other.

My first guess is one of the two is there. My second guess is we still don't go RB in round 1...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projected by who? The "gurus" don't know shit and all copy off of each other.

My first guess is one of the two is there. My second guess is we still don't go RB in round 1...

Yep. Truth is we don't know a whole lot about who goes where right now. I do think Winston goes #1 but I'd take Williams DT/USC 1st. After 1 it's a crap shoot.