• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JPP

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive had a few tonight so I might regret this but I have kept my mouth shut all week. 1 month ago= JPP was very doubtful for this game and Spencer was likely to be ready by week 1. For yall that say no need in Spencer hurting himself over 1 game, well every yr we miss by 1 game. Guess whos playing and who isnt.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive had a few tonight so I might regret this but I have kept my mouth shut all week. 1 month ago= JPP was very doubtful for this game and Spencer was likely to be ready by week 1. For yall that say no need in Spencer hurting himself over 1 game, well every yr we miss by 1 game. Guess whos playing and who isnt.

Hopefully JPP is not quite ready and he hurts his team tonight. I'd love it if Spencer was playing, but if he did so at a liability to the team is it worth it?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Selve might be his replacement for next year. BTW JPP might have hurt himself by coming back early, I'd rather a player with a serious injury sit out until they can come back healthy. I was all against Dez playing with his finger, and while it worked out last year, I'd probably be against it again this year, just my opinion.