• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Rosen

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footy now has multiple reasons to hope for Rosen's success. I don't see what the 'Phins have in place as anything more than a baby step up from what Rosen had last year. Better staff, no DJ, no Fitz..he's still not setup for success, if he's got it in him, it'll be all on him
Hard to imagine a QB having success in Miami.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I am not exactly doing cartwheels over here about it but he was a top 10 pick last year and the way the dolphins draft...that second round pick we give would most probably be a bust as well.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gesicki tho.....

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14, 159, waived...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when they refuse to admit misses like Parker and keep trotting out middling WR corps..I can't either

Bigger Bust: Devante Parker or Laquan Treadwell?

And no, I'm not talking chest size. ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigger Bust: Devante Parker or Laquan Treadwell?

And no, I'm not talking chest size. ;)

That's super easy, Treadwell 100%

At least Parker has a few good games under his belt.
Didn't Treadwell have like 9 catches last year?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's super easy, Treadwell 100%

At least Parker has a few good games under his belt.
Didn't Treadwell have like 9 catches last year?

And he's either being, or about to be, cut. I agree with ya, but consider this: who's been given the bulk of chances? I'm by no means a Treadwell fan, but Parker has been given the opp to be a #1. He's pretty much blown it. Just thinking perspective wise here.

Are we talking Has-Been vs. Never-Was?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's either being, or about to be, cut. I agree with ya, but consider this: who's been given the bulk of chances? I'm by no means a Treadwell fan, but Parker has been given the opp to be a #1. He's pretty much blown it. Just thinking perspective wise here.

But Treadwell was given chances.

He was so bad last season that the Vikings couldn't put him on the field. Because Cousins throws to the open guy and Treadwell was often it. Whenever he threw to Treadwell bad things happened (drops, INTs)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you're looking for some validation for Treadwell, I'll give you this, at least the Vikings brass was smart enough to cut their losses and move on/give guys that were actually producing bigger roles (Theilen), where the Dolphins just keep running Parker out there and singing his praises every off season

Parker might gain some WR5 value if he can get away from Miami and fall into a better situation. Doubtful, but possible.
Maybe the same could be said for Treadwell? not sure.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you're looking for some validation for Treadwell, I'll give you this, at least the Vikings brass was smart enough to cut their losses and move on/give guys that were actually producing bigger roles (Theilen), where the Dolphins just keep running Parker out there and singing his praises every off season

Parker might gain some WR5 value if he can get away from Miami and fall into a better situation. Doubtful, but possible.
Maybe the same could be said for Treadwell? not sure.

Thing is, I'm not looking for Treadwell validation; I hated it when the Vikings drafted him. My point is about chances; I'd imagine Parker had 5 times more of a chance then Treadwell did. In the end, was Parker any better than Treadwell, other than for fantasy purposes?

I'm just wondering. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, I'm not looking for Treadwell validation; I hated it when the Vikings drafted him. My point is about chances; I'd imagine Parker had 5 times more of a chance then Treadwell did. In the end, was Parker any better than Treadwell, other than for fantasy purposes?

I'm just wondering. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

for real NFL purposes, a bust is a bust, so I guess no, Parker isn't any better than Treadwell in those terms.