• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen era begins

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins sooner than we hoped I think

Josh Allen is a rookie, behind the worst offensive line the NFL has seen since the Houston Texans entered the NFL as an expansion team

Let's see.... rookie + garbage oline = franchise set back 10 years

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begins sooner than we hoped I think

Josh Allen is a rookie, behind the worst offensive line the NFL has seen since the Houston Texans entered the NFL as an expansion team

Let's see.... rookie + garbage oline = franchise set back 10 years

Not really. If the Bills keep this up, they're on target to pick 1st. Can always draft another QB if they break this one...or Nick Bosa.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. If the Bills keep this up, they're on target to pick 1st. Can always draft another QB if they break this one...or Nick Bosa.

Hopefully we can pump some money into fixing this disaster of an offensive line

Ed Oliver would likely be the pick, which would make our defense good at least

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can pump some money into fixing this disaster of an offensive line

Ed Oliver would likely be the pick, which would make our defense good at least

I lean towards Bosa as the Bills pass rush needs a LOT of help.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills season is getting so bad that players are retiring in the middle of the games.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lean towards Bosa as the Bills pass rush needs a LOT of help.

What we really need is like the top 3 picks in the draft

So many needs, Jerry Hughes seems like the only strong presence on the line. Bosa and Oliver are so tough to choose from, both are generational talents. Oliver would really help the run defense and he is so talented he too would improve the pass rush, but at the same time having Nick Bosa and Jerry Hughes rushing the passer is a scary thought to opposing defenses.

I know McDermott and Beane don't really want to build a team via free agency, but we have to make some moves to fix this offensive line there...I mean we literally need 4 new starters, Dawkins and possibly Groy are the only ones that even belong in this league.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we really need is like the top 3 picks in the draft

So many needs, Jerry Hughes seems like the only strong presence on the line. Bosa and Oliver are so tough to choose from, both are generational talents. Oliver would really help the run defense and he is so talented he too would improve the pass rush, but at the same time having Nick Bosa and Jerry Hughes rushing the passer is a scary thought to opposing defenses.

I know McDermott and Beane don't really want to build a team via free agency, but we have to make some moves to fix this offensive line there...I mean we literally need 4 new starters, Dawkins and possibly Groy are the only ones that even belong in this league.

No. Groy is terrible too. We have two backups, two guys that shouldn't be in the NFL and Dawkins.

McDermott took over the defensive play calling in the second half and there was a noticeable difference.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Groy is terrible too. We have two backups, two guys that shouldn't be in the NFL and Dawkins.

McDermott took over the defensive play calling in the second half and there was a noticeable difference.

That was also after the coward retired. Bills need to scrounge up some DBs this week!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was also after the coward retired. Bills need to scrounge up some DBs this week!

Yeah, what a dick. I wonder about the two rookies we drafted...Neal shift to corner? At least nickel.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what a dick. I wonder about the two rookies we drafted...Neal shift to corner? At least nickel.

Taron Johnson was one of them but is battling injuries I think?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was trying to give us some sort of credit

That was a positive but I'm also worried part of that was because the Chargers had the game well in hand by that point

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it's just a bone bruise.

Peterman should be off the team this week.

Inexcusable for those throws to be called, let alone thrown.

Defense is dominate. If not for a punt fumble and an end zone PI (idiot, turn your head around!!!), they wouldn't have come close to scoring.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and Jordan Mills sucked again.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it's just a bone bruise.

Peterman should be off the team this week.

Inexcusable for those throws to be called, let alone thrown.

Defense is dominate. If not for a punt fumble and an end zone PI (idiot, turn your head around!!!), they wouldn't have come close to scoring.

To be fair, Peterman did have the only TD for the Bills this weekend. The defense failed the Bills before he did.

Peterman will be starting this weekend. Alexander isn't even in shape, let alone caught up with the play book.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Peterman did have the only TD for the Bills this weekend. The defense failed the Bills before he did.

Peterman will be starting this weekend. Alexander isn't even in shape, let alone caught up with the play book.

True...well, special teams and Gaines failed the team before he did... and Allen was way off today too.
White is awesome.

I do have a soft spot for Peterman, it's just outside throws like that should be specifically withdrawn from the playbook.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True...well, special teams and Gaines failed the team before he did... and Allen was way off today too.
White is awesome.

I do have a soft spot for Peterman, it's just outside throws like that should be specifically withdrawn from the playbook.

Anderson looked OK early, but it's that same quick pass offense that Peterman excelled at in the preseason. Anderson can't escape the pocket and is a sitting duck back there. Choose your poison, lol.

If only politics weren't blocking Kaep...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson looked OK early, but it's that same quick pass offense that Peterman excelled at in the preseason. Anderson can't escape the pocket and is a sitting duck back there. Choose your poison, lol.

If only politics weren't blocking Kaep...

Can we even afford Kaep?