• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old Duke's Mock

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here goes. Pick it apart if you wish. I know you will - that's what we do! :eek:
TEAM PLAYER POSITION COLLEGE
1 CLEV. SAM DARNOLD QB USC
2 NYGIANTS JOSH ROSEN QB UCLA
3 NYJETS JOSH ALLEN QB OKLA.
4 CLEV. SAQUON BARKLEY RB PENN ST.
5 DENVER BRADLEY CHUBB EDGE NC ST.
6 INDIAN. QUENTON NELSON OL N.DAME
7 TAMPA MINKA FITZPATRICK S ALA.
8 CHICAGO ROQUAN SMITH LB GA.
9 SAN FRAN JOSH JACKSON CB IOWA
10 OAKLAND DENZEL WARD CB OHIO ST.
11 MIAMI BAKER MAYFIELD QB OKLA.
12 BUFFALO TREMAINE EDMUNDS OLB VA.TECH
13 WASH. DERWIN JAMES S FLA.ST.
14 G.BAY MARCUS DAVENPORT EDGE UTSA
15 ARIZONA CALVIN RIDLEY WR ALA.
16 BALT. DERRIUS GUICE RB LSU
17 L.A.C. VITA VEA DT WASH.
18 SEATTLE JAIRE ALEXANDER CB LOUIS.
19 DALLAS COURTLAND SUTTON WR SMU
20 DETROIT LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH OLB BOISE ST.
21 CINC. LAMAR JACKSON QB LOUISVILLE
22 BUFFALO MASON RUDOLPH QB OKLA.ST.
23 NEW ENG.. KOLTON MILLER OL UCLA
24 CAROL. MIKE MCGLINCHEY OL N.DAME
25 TENN. CONNOR WILLIAMS OL TEXAS
26 ATLANTA TAVEN BRYAN DL FLA.
27 N.ORLEANS DALLAS GOEDERT TE S.D.ST.
28 PITTS. RASHAAN EVANS LB ALA.
29 JACK. HAROLD LANDRY EDGE BOS.COLL.
30 MINN. ISAIAH WYNN OL GA.
31 NEW ENG. MAURICE HURST DL MICH.
32 PHILA. * SONY MICHEL RB GEORGIA (OR):
JESSE BATES S WAKE FOREST. MIKE HUGHES CB
MIKE GESICKI TE PENN ST..JAMES DANIELS OL
CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR OL W.MICH. DONTE JACKSON CB
JUSTIN REID DB STANFORD ISAIAH OLIVER CB
TYRELL CROSBY OL OREGON RONNIE HARRISON S

I copy and pasted this from what my newspaper published yesterday, so I hope you can view it OK.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure Cleveland will draft RB Barkley mow that they got Carlos Hyde. Bills are all in on drafting a QB which I like you have Rudolph. What I am hearing in my area (Buffalo) is them moving up to get Wyoming QB Allen? Maybe it's smoke screen?
At 32, I think this gets traded to move out of the 1st round. History tells us Howie loves picks and with Joe Douglas here, we can really get some impact guys to add depth. Other than that, love the mock @old duke .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a good RB class if we want to add one to the mix. Would be good for the future stability of the offense, but also a bit of a luxury with the horses we have now.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando doesn't make the 1st... interesting.

TE Goedert goes to NO at 27... not too surprising. Many drafts show TE slipping out of the 1st. But shows Hurst would still be there. Given what we have already at RB and what we lack at TE... I still think TE is a bigger need than RB. The FA TE we picked up hardly did anything last year. Unless they really like what they see out of Brown - but I'm not sure I see that. TE is still a huge need. RB is more of a luxury. But they don't seem happy they got jumped over last year in multiple rounds (that we don't have this year) going for a RB. I still think the smartest thing is get Hurst - which gives us an immediate contributor now (esp given his age and ability), and go for a RB next year. We don't need the TE to last for 10 years - even if we get the full rookie contract out of him, he will be worth taking now - especially as we are built to win now! Age is not a hinderance to me, it's a good thing, because he can likely contribute sooner.

Is it wrong to feel bad for such talented kids that get drafted by the browns???

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope that Barkley goes to Indy, to keep him away from the giants.
I only picked Sony Michel if we stay at 32. I am sure that we will draft a RB perhaps Nyheim (a speedster).
I showed the other players listed under the Eagles pick, as I think we may draft one of them if we trade down.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first year in a long time that I haven't paid much attention to other team's needs ... but it's still fun to read these :)

As for our pick ... I am fully expecting a trade down and possibly even trading down twice before even making a pick. Due to the Eagles run this year and much busier Saturdays, I know less about prospects this year than I have in 20 years ... so chances are good that I'll have to read up on whomever we take this year.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You very well may be right. How come you haven't gotten into it as before? Too busy working?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You very well may be right. How come you haven't gotten into it as before? Too busy working?

We purchased a beer/wine stand stand at a local flea market which I help my wife run on the weekends, plus Saturday mornings the buds and I always go fishing ... so time for foozball watch time has been very limited. The fact that we had a great year and I knew we would't be picking till late combined with no 2nd or 3rd rounder also contributed :)

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you are enjoying a very good life. Congrats! You have much better weather down there than we've endured up here. At least we're now getting some Spring weather. God bless you!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We purchased a beer/wine stand stand at a local flea market which I help my wife run on the weekends, plus Saturday mornings the buds and I always go fishing ... so time for foozball watch time has been very limited. The fact that we had a great year and I knew we would't be picking till late combined with no 2nd or 3rd rounder also contributed :)
All these years and your back to slinging gypsy products in flea markets:D

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know more about the rd 4-7 and UDFA guys than I do the top 100 this year after doing DC's mock.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these years and your back to slinging gypsy products in flea markets:D

LOL ... just tend bar to help the wife on weekends and sip on free beer ... M-F I run an Insurance Agency, much funner at the beer stand :)

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know more about the rd 4-7 and UDFA guys than I do the top 100 this year after doing DC's mock.

I'm familiar with the top 2 Rd guys, but know very little after that. I'm a mere Draft mortal this year.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm familiar with the top 2 Rd guys, but know very little after that. I'm a mere Draft mortal this year.

Best wishes on your business, and the ins gig.