• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Stevenson

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a recently acquired job? lulz

Why didn't he just go to Miami in the first place? I don't believe he was going to Wisconsin for the education. If he couldn't get in with lowered standards then he's most likely of average intelligence. Weather obviously wasn't a factor in his decision to commit there.
Certainly a RB at Wisconsin is going to get attention, but they will at Nebraska, Bama, and he will at Miami.

My original question. Why not just go to Miami in the first place?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a recently acquired job? lulz

Why didn't he just go to Miami in the first place? I don't believe he was going to Wisconsin for the education. If he couldn't get in with lowered standards then he's most likely of average intelligence. Weather obviously wasn't a factor in his decision to commit there.
Certainly a RB at Wisconsin is going to get attention, but they will at Nebraska, Bama, and he will at Miami.

My original question. Why not just go to Miami in the first place?

The whole situation is strange.

He has filled out all of the necessary paperwork to enroll at Nebraska. The scholarship money, the enrollment, housing, everything.

He's dead serious about coming here, but in his interview he wasn't over the moon about his visit like you generally like to here. It was really business like. Just "Yeah it was good, I'll weigh my options."

He said if he had his way he'd be committed to Nebraska right now but mom is insisting on the other visits.

If you're just purely looking at it football program wise, Nebraska is always gonna be the better campus visit, and I like our chances on a level playing field, but mom is the turd in the punch bowl.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole situation is strange.

He has filled out all of the necessary paperwork to enroll at Nebraska. The scholarship money, the enrollment, housing, everything.

He's dead serious about coming here, but in his interview he wasn't over the moon about his visit like you generally like to here. It was really business like. Just "Yeah it was good, I'll weigh my options."

He said if he had his way he'd be committed to Nebraska right now but mom is insisting on the other visits.

If you're just purely looking at it football program wise, Nebraska is always gonna be the better campus visit, and I like our chances on a level playing field, but mom is the turd in the punch bowl.

No offense, Brasky, but you've yet to become a parent. As parents we try to teach our kids things that will carry them through life once they fly the coop. One of those is to carefully consider choices. I don't fault her for encouraging him to utilize paid visits and see his options. A variety of choices is a good thing when making an important decision that will become a 4-5 year experience. A lifetime of memories.
The years I spent in Europe (when I was in my late teens/early 20's) are a big part of who I am today.

At da enduh da day, I encourage them to make their own choices. I just want them to make the choice with knowledge.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether the kid gets on board er knot I'll still like how the position sits for us moving forward

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM you're cot damn rite! We got warney at that thar position

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everybody look at me I'm RA I've been to Europe.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not very nice RA I wouldn't do that shit to you.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, Brasky, but you've yet to become a parent. As parents we try to teach our kids things that will carry them through life once they fly the coop. One of those is to carefully consider choices. I don't fault her for encouraging him to utilize paid visits and see his options. A variety of choices is a good thing when making an important decision that will become a 4-5 year experience. A lifetime of memories.
The years I spent in Europe (when I was in my late teens/early 20's) are a big part of who I am today.

At da enduh da day, I encourage them to make their own choices. I just want them to make the choice with knowledge.

White people :L

This mother is going for what is best for her...the prestige at what she thinks is a better university and she thinks he can get more NFL money from those schools.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White people :L

This mother is going for what is best for her...the prestige at what she thinks is a better university and she thinks he can get more NFL money from those schools.

LOL

I'm cool with mom saying "take your visits", but that shit ain't cool if she's behind the scenes pulling strings and it definitely ain't cool if she puts her foot down and says "no, you can't go there."

Miami just got out of the woods with the NCAA, so the cockroaches haven't had time to crawl back in and make a difference yet, and I don't think Bama is concerned enough with Stevenson to bring out the bag man.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably gettin his dick sucked by some Miami chick right now while mom is out to dinner at a Seafood Restaurant with coach.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still considering a Bama visit.... I'm not liking how this going...

That's not terrible news to me. That means Miami is no more a lock than Nebraska.

He's just taking advantage of the ability to see what's out there. I can't fault him for that. It's a wise thing to do.

Bo Pleeny would have told him to fuck off by now.