• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard, totally overrated

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind trading Howard for a high draft pick and taking Fournette.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because so many teams are going to want to buy out a 5th rd rookie RB's contract before the second year of it, for a superstar price.

1m9liv.jpg

And your second post concerning losing a core player, misses my point completely, because you are completely fucking retarded.

What does the fact he was drafted in the 5th round have anything to do with his trade value? Nothing.

Howard has value and should bring a nice return. How you don't understand this...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the fact he was drafted in the 5th round have anything to do with his trade value? Nothing.

Howard has value and should bring a nice return. How you don't understand this...

I believe his VALUE is greater on our roster than what we could HYPOTHETICALLY get for him. In fact, the VALUE for RBs in the league right now, are arguably at an all-time low.

This kid is a stud. A franchise face and an identity to build around. I disagree with you that we should trade him, and that's not even considering IF we even could or at what price.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe his VALUE is greater on our roster than what we could HYPOTHETICALLY get for him. In fact, the VALUE for RBs in the league right now, are arguably at an all-time low.

This kid is a stud. A franchise face and an identity to build around. I disagree with you that we should trade him, and that's not even considering IF we even could or at what price.

Then why didn't you say so dummy? Stop wasting the genius's time.
I don't believe he's a stud. I believe we will get more from him trading him than watching my prediction of him come to realization. The stat OP brought up is insightful and shows a glimmer of what I see of Howard as a whole which you and every other Bear fan can't see right now. You dolts rely on total yards or ypc to tell you whether he sucks or not. I see through those stats.

Howard is overrated. And when you all realize this, you'll be screaming with everyone else how you never liked him from the beginning.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of thread.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why didn't you say so dummy? Stop wasting the genius's time.
I don't believe he's a stud. I believe we will get more from him trading him than watching my prediction of him come to realization. The stat OP brought up is insightful and shows a glimmer of what I see of Howard as a whole which you and every other Bear fan can't see right now. You dolts rely on total yards or ypc to tell you whether he sucks or not. I see through those stats.

Howard is overrated. And when you all realize this, you'll be screaming with everyone else how you never liked him from the beginning.

Just like with all your other bullshit predictions that never happened?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see stats, the genius sees through stats. Mark my words, Howard is overrated and will be exposed. I said it first, and when the shit hits the fan, everyone here will be saying they saw it too. It happens every time.

If I ran the Bears, i would trade high on Howard.
What the heck are you talking about? Over rated. He didn't start last season, he was a mid rounder pick up, one of the bright spots in Pace's draft history because he was exactly that, under rated. No one expected this kid to rush for 1300 yards in 12 games. That's not "over rated" that is exceeding expectations. I'm not saying he's the second coming of Walter Payton, but he has earned a continued shot and he's a fair bit better than anyone else on the Bears roster at RB.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posts a thread a title about Jordan Howard...

Proceeds to post a stat about Jay Ajayi.

Thanks...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone of you guys reply to the moronic OP that has a total of posts and chose to come here and to degrade our rb........Dumb.......just plain downright dumb.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see stats, the genius sees through stats. Mark my words, Howard is overrated and will be exposed. I said it first, and when the shit hits the fan, everyone here will be saying they saw it too. It happens every time.

If I ran the Bears, i would trade high on Howard.

LOL. Ya, let's trade Howard after one season, when we currently have him on a fucking 5th rd contract. The 2nd leading rusher, on damn near league-minimum, and you wanna trade him, because you have a gut-feeling that he's not good? If he fails, who gives a flying fuck you moron!? We lose NOTHING, ya big dummy.

That idea could not be further from genius. In fact, are you autistic?

Actually BD.......This past week I kinda had the same idea as BS.

Why not trade Howard.........?

We gave a 5th for him......With the season he had,I tend to think we could get a 3rd rd for him.i kinda think a team would give a 3rd rd`er.......I really don`t know,but it sure is possible.
and then with the first pick we draft Fournette....

Fournette is not a must have position we need,but hey,I think it would be a great pick...........

Lose Howard,grab another pick,draft Fournette......its a win/win situation for us.

And this would suit the guys here that wants to trade down to garner another draft pick.j/s

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually BD.......This past week I kinda had the same idea as BS.

Why not trade Howard.........?

We gave a 5th for him......With the season he had,I tend to think we could get a 3rd rd for him.i kinda think a team would give a 3rd rd`er.......I really don`t know,but it sure is possible.
and then with the first pick we draft Fournette....

Fournette is not a must have position we need,but hey,I think it would be a great pick...........

Lose Howard,grab another pick,draft Fournette......its a win/win situation for us.

And this would suit the guys here that wants to trade down to garner another draft pick.j/s

I think the kid is going to be special. I can rattle off a dozen third round picks that haven't done jack shit for us. Then we waste a No. 3 pick on a position we're already solid at. It reminds me of trading Marshall and then drafting White. It just seemed unnecessary(Obviously Marshall is a head case) I don't think that's the case with Howard. He seems very professional.

I just don't like the idea of trading a second year player that had an outstanding rookie campaign, for a guy that has never stepped foot on an NFL field, and some redshirt rookie 3rd rder

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone of you guys reply to the moronic OP that has a total of posts and chose to come here and to degrade our rb........Dumb.......just plain downright dumb.

Yeah we should never say anything bad about our players. We should have blinders on and believe in tooth fairies too.

Mark my words: HOWARD IS OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED BY OUR FANS. And when the shit hits the fan, every one of you idiots will claim they were never on the Howard bandwagon. Every one of you. It happens over and over again.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moronic OP here. Thanks for your substance-heavy comeback. Very strong case you made there, jeez so sorry to have offered a football discussion with a few pertinent facts.

For a 5th, yes, he did great and overachieved. And sure on a shitty team fans need to root for someone so why not him. Fine, but now, with people saying he is one of best backs in league even though he clearly has inflated stats based on soft nickel personnel playing back, he is overrated. All I'm saying.

Trade for a 2nd would be great, but won't ever happen. He is the Bear running back this year until he gets injured.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How a RB does against a stacked box is kind of a dumb stat, that leads more credence to the shitty playcalling than it does to the shitty back.

Why you running it anyway, if there is 8 or more in the box? Hopefully that's not a trend.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most ridiculous threads. No wonder the Bears board is a laughing stock.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How a RB does against a stacked box is kind of a dumb stat, that leads more credence to the shitty playcalling than it does to the shitty back.

Why you running it anyway, if there is 8 or more in the box? Hopefully that's not a trend.

Really bad attempt at changing the subject again after being schooled by the genius.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly feel bad for you Bear fans...

It's like you're swimming in a sea of retards.
Why should we be any different than everybody else? have you noticed who's running this country.