• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Kitna

Status
Not open for further replies.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should read snuggles post again, he stated that people are wasting time worrying about things that don't matter, like homosexuality, when they should be worrying about things that actually do matter like fatherhood.

You may have a point here. I may have misinterpreted what Snugs was saying. He used garbage and disgrace in his sentence referencing the country worrying about homosexuality and I took that to mean that he felt homosexuality or the equal rights of homosexuals was garbage and a disgrace. It is quite possible to read it the other way in that it is a waste of the country's time to be debating the equal rights of all and it shouldn't even be a debate. All are equal.

I apologize Snugs, if that was what you meant. No more drive-bys from me.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should read snuggles post again, he stated that people are wasting time worrying about things that don't matter, like homosexuality, when they should be worrying about things that actually do matter like fatherhood.

ah, my apologies then

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kitna is a real class act at this point but I still laugh when he tells the whole "I need to find Jesus" story after his girlfriend walked in on him with another woman. I know quite a few people that tried that one but it never worked out well for them.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not an article and its not nice.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you found the answer Snugs! Two fathers. That way if one is busy working 2 jobs to make ends meet, the other one can pick up his kids from football practice.

Sounds like you and tzorn should get together and have a discussion about exclusive bigotry. Don't forget to leave room in the middle for Jesus though. Don't want to be tempted by the flesh and have others making judgements about you and your eternal destiny.

ah the typical sodomite response, anyone not willing to bend over to please me must be just like me.

people act like our country would be a better place if we all just gave up our values and capitulated to the sodomites. no, the country will not be better until we embrace parenthood and personal responsibility. that doesnt mean the sodomites arent free to behave how they please, just keep your mouths shut about it and your face out of mine.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not an article and its not nice.

I didn't bother to click on the link bc you insinuated by the title that it was the Kluwe article from Deadspin, which I already read.

You are correct, not the article and not nice.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it time to lock this thread. Lets talk football.

Status
Not open for further replies.