• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Johnny Football party made Browns late to practice

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was so close to end of season, he should have waited until the season was over.

The more I hear about this guy, the more of a frat boy knucklehead he sounds like...

lol @ the headline. manziel wasn't even with any players that night. and did not throw a party.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your link had nothing in it, except a misleading headline. i gave you the direct quote about manziel.

regarding manziel, any true football fan would like to see him do well. other than that, i worry more about my own sports than anyone elses. i don't even have favorite teams or players.

but its a shame manziel had to be drafted into a culture of losing like cleveland, and watch the media tear him down over every little thing, or word uttered, while fans as stupid as you slurp up every word.

I don't get why you defend Maziel. Everyone knows that to succeed as a QB in the NFL you need to work at it with all you got. Maziel just won't, he still thinks his god given gifts well get him by, it won't and his god given gift really wasn't what he thought it was anyways.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why you defend Maziel. Everyone knows that to succeed as a QB in the NFL you need to work at it with all you got. Maziel just won't, he still thinks his god given gifts well get him by, it won't and his god given gift really wasn't what he thought it was anyways.

The white JaMarcus Russell ?

Yes, and even worse.

Party animal, no work ethic, hangs out with hot chicks and celebrities, drinking and partying and probably drugging.

The demands of pro football are too intense for that kind of behavior.

He's done after next season if he doesn't produce.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when manziels gets a chance to play a few games we can judge him.

i'm not going to condemn him before he even gets a chance to perform, based on media reports.

the Cincinnati game was a debacle on every level for the browns.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'm not going to condemn him before he even gets a chance to perform, based on media reports.

I thought it looked like he broke his neck in that game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want to wait to judge him? Fine. Your going to find yourself very disappointed with him very soon. Sooner or later you'll wave the white flag and say...yeah he sucks.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it looked like he broke his neck in that game.

the bengals ran the ball up and down the field. manziel was running for his life.

the browns got behind and manziel forced a couple passes.

didn't seem like pettine had much of gameplan, or that manziel had been getting enough reps with starters.

many great qb's have had poor numbers in their first game.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to wait to judge him? Fine. Your going to find yourself very disappointed with him very soon. Sooner or later you'll wave the white flag and say...yeah he sucks.

meh, i'm not on his payroll. if so, so be it.

every qb fails in cleveland.

pettine is no pete carroll. carroll has a great system. even if wilson went down, their backup could still run the offence.

now if wilson were in cleveland, i don't know..............

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pettine is no pete carroll. carroll has a great system. even if wilson went down, their backup could still run the offence.

What Wilson and Manziel have in common?

They both had many doubters before the came in.

What is different about Wilson and Manziel?

Wilson is doing everything he can to succeed - Manziel is doing everything he can to fail.....

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Wilson and Manziel have in common?

They both had many doubters before the came in.

What is different about Wilson and Manziel?

Wilson is doing everything he can to succeed - Manziel is doing everything he can to fail.....

i'm sorry but you know neither, personally or professionally.

comparing seattle to cleveland is laughable.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he was complimenting Wilson. Wilson is what every team wants to be the poster child of their team. He works really hard. He gives his time to the community. He is eloquent and intelligent. And his personal life isn't a distraction in spite of going thru a divorce. We just don't hear much about it.

The thing with Manziel is he is a media magnet for whatever reason.

The comparison of football skills is yet to be seen.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You made the comparison.....
You do not know what I know.
An idiot could see Wilson's professionalism over Manziel's lack thereof.....
I'm done with this foolishness. If you want to defend Manziel, it's your choice.
When you get notice that I have responded to your post, you can come running back to argue, I will not.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made the comparison.....
You do not know what I know.
An idiot could see Wilson's professionalism over Manziel's lack thereof.....
I'm done with this foolishness. If you want to defend Manziel, it's your choice.
When you get notice that I have responded to your post, you can come running back to argue, I will not.

manziel has 6 quarters of action, so you know everything about him, thats if you even watched his games.

lol

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was complimenting Wilson. Wilson is what every team wants to be the poster child of their team. He works really hard. He gives his time to the community. He is eloquent and intelligent. And his personal life isn't a distraction in spite of going thru a divorce. We just don't hear much about it.

The thing with Manziel is he is a media magnet for whatever reason.

The comparison of football skills is yet to be seen.

i'd agree. we'll see what manziels got next year, when he gets 5 or 6 games to prove himself.

and i've heard journeyman players,who been around, talk about the system in seattle, and how great the coaches are at explaining every single detail.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manziel didn't even so much as get a traffic ticket. he sat quietly behind hoyer nearly the whole season without uttering a single complaint.

pettine needs to support his players rather throwin them under the bus in the media.

if manziel wasn't ready to start, pettine shouldn't have started him. its on pettine. just like its on pettine if manziel wasn't getting enough reps with starters in practice.

pettine needs to take responsibility.

Wow... Stop making excuses for Manziel... Pettine can't "MAKE" Manziel work... Helk, the play between Connor Shaw and Manziel was night and day... You could tell that Shaw had been putting the work in during the season, w/out getting traffic tickets, while sitting as the #3 guy all season w/out uttering a single complaint... Shaw looks so much more comfortable w/ the X's and O's part of it than Manziel did, hands down... Wasn't even close... It's obvious to me that Manziel didn't work this season very hard...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be wrong. I am a retired pro. (not in football)
Now don't ask who I am, of course I won't give you personal info.
What I asked was "did I get it straight?" Did this make me arrogant?

So, if I understand you correctly, you have never, ever discussed, debated, etc with another fan about a player that is not on either of your teams? Is that what your insinuating?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if I understand you correctly, you have never, ever discussed, debated, etc with another fan about a player that is not on either of your teams? Is that what your insinuating?

Nah, I do it all the time.

My insinuation was that a fan of another team defending Johnny Finger's effort was ludicrous.

Turns out I was all wrong. The other party is not an NFL fan at all. He just likes to argue.

discussion, debate? We are on the same page. Argue just to argue? Nahhhh.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I do it all the time.

My insinuation was that a fan of another team defending Johnny Finger's effort was ludicrous.

Turns out I was all wrong. The other party is not an NFL fan at all. He just likes to argue.

discussion, debate? We are on the same page. Argue just to argue? Nahhhh.

Gotchya...:suds: