• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Ross makes a comeback

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was surprised he wasn't on a roster this year. He can fly.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin wasn't the issue - he couldn't stay healthy, and when he was, he couldn't catch the ball....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin wasn't the issue - he couldn't stay healthy, and when he was, he couldn't catch the ball....
I agree. He also had a chance with the Giants, but again dealt with injuries and inconsistent performance. KC is an intriguing opportunity in that I believe in their coaches ability to have schemes that maximize his talent, but my guess is that they'll also grow inpatient with his injuries and drops.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He was bad here. It just surprises me that a team like the Bears, Bills, Chargers who have a strong armed QB didn't give him a chance to make their team as a 5th or 6th WR. I guess he doesn't want to play special teams as that's a requirement for a WR to make the fringe of a roster.
I do agree with cincygrad that he landed in the perfect spot with Mahomes, Reid and an entire offseason to learn a playbook. If he doesn't stick there it's probably over for him in the NFL.