• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Clayton is a stupid dick

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today on WEEI he said the niners really downgraded its offense this off season. Moss he has as a 3rd WR at best, Crabtree as a 2nd wr, and Manningham who "most people think is a 2nd WR, but in actuality is a 3rd or 4th WR."

Then he went on to say Gore is done and it would not surprise him if he didn't make the team this season and Hunter took over.

Finally he said that Smith is not a starting QB and the niners should trade a 4th and Kaepernick to get Tebow.

How on earth does he have a job? And why for fuck sake do people listen to him?

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today on WEEI he said the niners really downgraded its offense this off season. Moss he has as a 3rd WR at best, Crabtree as a 2nd wr, and Manningham who "most people think is a 2nd WR, but in actuality is a 3rd or 4th WR."

Then he went on to say Gore is done and it would not surprise him if he didn't make the team this season and Hunter took over.

Finally he said that Smith is not a starting QB and the niners should trade a 4th and Kaepernick to get Tebow.

That's even more amazing shit than the other thread where someone quoted him comparing Alex Smith to Tavaris Jackson. Tebow? You gotta be fucking kidding me. This guy really is a dipshit.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, he probably has it about right for the wide receiver situation but Gore won't get cut and the stuff about a 4th and Kaepernick for Tebow is laughable. Clayton probably had just finished smoking a fatty when they called him for the interview.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he's certainly right about Crabtree being a number 2.

No way Gore gets cut. Maybe he gets traded and Hunter ends up getting more carries than him, but there is absolutely no way we cut him when we just gave him that contract even though i thought we over paid for him. Hopefully we can get either Doug Martin, Cyrus Gray, or Ronnie Hillman in the 2nd or 3rd round. I'm not completely opposed to going after David Wilson in the first either.

Trading Kapernick and a 4th for Tebow is just ridiculous though. Obviously he doesn't know a damn thing about what it takes to be an NFL QB if he really said that. Yeah, lets give up on our 2nd round pick that we traded up to get for a guy who can't even throw the ball. Stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao has Clayton been in a time warp since we had Jerry rice and TO? I don't see any other way he can say we downgraded, if he thinks this way of moss and Manningham, does he think of swainn and ginn? are they #1 WRs? how is it a downgrade. it's baffling.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I forgot one more thing. He said Ted Ginn is better than Morgan and Edwards is better than Moss.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I forgot one more thing. He said Ted Ginn is better than Morgan and Edwards is better than Moss.

Are you absolutely sure about this? I would love to hear this interview. This all seems absurd. This just goes to prove he's an alien.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow those are all wildly idiotic comments from Clayton. Apparently he didn't realize that we added 3 new vet recievers who weren't on the roster last season and only lost Ginn and Swain. We went to the NFC Championship with those guys. How on earth did we downgrade?

As for Gore, I think this coming year is his last season and by the end of the year Hunter will be the full time starter. That is just how I think things will play out but I could be wrong.

The fact that he thinks Alex Smith is not a starting QB and in the same breath suggest we get Tebow is just insane and slightly amusing. Smith makes throws that Tebow couldn't even dream of making. Smith has never had a game where he played the entire time and only completed 2 passes.

According to ESPN, Tebow is ranked 28th in the NFL in QB rating while Smith was 9th. Smith threw for twice as many yards, more TDs and most importantly less ints than Tebow.

Lets also not forget that Smith led his team to a 13-3 record and the NFC Championship while Tebow's claim to fame is winning 6 straight games in which he was asked to do literally nothing through the air and backing into the playoffs. They both had similar talent at WR (Smith did have better TEs). I just don't get where Clayton is coming from with this one. He must have Tebow fevor.

Clayton :bj: Tebow

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what the fuck?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was his reason on why Manning did not chose the 49ers btw.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing that's a number 2 is john claytons analysis

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess he won't be voting for the 49ers in the Pre Season Power Rankings. :think:

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because we have no good WRs for Manning to throw the ball too.

Yeah I was extrapolating.... Anyway who the F does Denver have who is even worth talking about anyone even better than Crabtree? They must've signed someone I missed...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd rather have thomas over crabtree

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man I am tired and sick. I totally fucked this up after rereading it.

He said Ted Ginn, Morgan, and Edwards and better than Manningham, Moss, and whoever they draft at WR in the first round.