• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Clayton is a stupid dick

jaypok626

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow. Clayton is typically a decent columnist. Maybe somebody should check his urine for speedballs. And crack. And a few more speedballs. Combined with a lot more crack. And then some more crack. Followed by a truckload of more crack.

Tebow? Why do people still consider this jerkoff a QB? There are three local HS QB's that are already better NFL QB's than Tebow is.

Agreed. The guy can't even throw a spiral pass, for christ's sake. His passes remind of punts falling in. Can't the NFL just make him retire, already.:frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
mallamaagain.jpg

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem with the group was injuries.

Josh Morgan was on pace for about 48 catches and 700 yards. Thats about the production I expect out of Mario Manningham. Morgan was also a really good blocker which is an underated attibute in our offense. This is one of Manninghams supposedly weaknesses.

Moss I think is going to be completely useless. I have no faith in him. Edwards was showing a little bit of something for us in the very beginning. Had a nice mean streak and made a few plays. He got hurt a couple of times and something was off ever since.

Tedd Ginn offered a little something. Had a few plays here and there throughout the year, especially on some reverses. This is better then whoever gets that last spot as the roster stands currently.(Joe Hastings??)

Manningham will most likely be used in the slot. He won't have to block as much unless we run a lot with 3 WR sets for some reason.

Braylon made a few good catches. That's it. I expect a motivated Moss to get at least 800 yards and 5 TD's. That is more than Baylon was getting. He was doing so bad they decided to cut him when we were desperate for WR's.

Ginn only really contributed on ST's. Don't forget that pick that bounced off his helmet and cost Alex one of his INT's.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways...back on topic

Last edited by a moderator:

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol thanks. I have to admit I was incredibly excited when I found that.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting... For all those things he said about the Niners downgrading the offense and all, he had them ranked 4th in the latest ESPN power ranking....

I'm convinced it was the truckload of crack he smoked before writing that other article. He must have sobered up before voting on the preseason poll.