• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Clayton is a stupid dick

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And dont try to post while on benadryl. That shit fucks me up.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says stupid stuff about the 49ers all the time on Seattle sports radio. I've lost what little respect I had for him.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for this ill unfollow him on twitter thatl teach him

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today on WEEI he said the niners really downgraded its offense this off season. Moss he has as a 3rd WR at best, Crabtree as a 2nd wr, and Manningham who "most people think is a 2nd WR, but in actuality is a 3rd or 4th WR."

Then he went on to say Gore is done and it would not surprise him if he didn't make the team this season and Hunter took over.

Finally he said that Smith is not a starting QB and the niners should trade a 4th and Kaepernick to get Tebow.

How on earth does he have a job? And why for fuck sake do people listen to him?

Tebow over CK

:burt:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today on WEEI he said the niners really downgraded its offense this off season. Moss he has as a 3rd WR at best, Crabtree as a 2nd wr, and Manningham who "most people think is a 2nd WR, but in actuality is a 3rd or 4th WR."

Then he went on to say Gore is done and it would not surprise him if he didn't make the team this season and Hunter took over.

Finally he said that Smith is not a starting QB and the niners should trade a 4th and Kaepernick to get Tebow.

How on earth does he have a job? And why for fuck sake do people listen to him?

Wow. Clayton is typically a decent columnist. Maybe somebody should check his urine for speedballs. And crack. And a few more speedballs. Combined with a lot more crack. And then some more crack. Followed by a truckload of more crack.

Tebow? Why do people still consider this jerkoff a QB? There are three local HS QB's that are already better NFL QB's than Tebow is.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I forgot one more thing. He said Ted Ginn is better than Morgan and Edwards is better than Moss.

At no point in their respective careers has Ginn been a better WR than Morgan.

Moss forty years from now is a better WR than Edwards' best season.

WTF?!?!?!? Seriously. Check that guy's desk for uppers, downers, crack, heroin and PCP. Then check his pockets for the bible of acid he's carrying around.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I am tired and sick. I totally fucked this up after rereading it.

He said Ted Ginn, Morgan, and Edwards and better than Manningham, Moss, and whoever they draft at WR in the first round.

Okay. Still totally inaccurate. But okay.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Clayton is typically a decent columnist. Maybe somebody should check his urine for speedballs. And crack. And a few more speedballs. Combined with a lot more crack. And then some more crack. Followed by a truckload of more crack.

Tebow? Why do people still consider this jerkoff a QB? There are three local HS QB's that are already better NFL QB's than Tebow is.

When I was at work, a colleague made a racist remark on how someone must be on crack and it being due to his race. A person in the next cubicle quickly stood up, angry, and I'm expecting him to yell at him for being racist and instead hear him yell about how we just assume crack is so bad. It was one of the weirdest, surreal moments. I felt bad for the guy, and for the record, the racist guy never said which race and the cubicle guy would have to have made racist assumptions if he had objected to that aspect of his comments. (I knew who he was referring to, but it was somebody the other guy couldn't have known.)

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was at work, a colleague made a racist remark on how someone must be on crack and it being due to his race. A person in the next cubicle quickly stood up, angry, and I'm expecting him to yell at him for being racist and instead hear him yell about how we just assume crack is so bad. It was one of the weirdest, surreal moments. I felt bad for the guy, and for the record, the racist guy never said which race and the cubicle guy would have to have made racist assumptions if he had objected to that aspect of his comments. (I knew who he was referring to, but it was somebody the other guy couldn't have known.)

So...

...am I a racist?

Kind of confused here. It's okay, because it's late, and I've had a few beers.

Here's a llama: :llama:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

...am I a racist?

Kind of confused here. It's okay, because it's late, and I've had a few beers.

I have no idea if you're racist or not; I always give the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't saying anything about you. You mentioned crack, it reminded me about a story involving crack. So I replied.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if you're racist or not; I always give the benefit of the doubt. I wasn't saying anything about you. You mentioned crack, it reminded me about a story involving crack. So I replied.

Cool.

Seriously considering ending all of my posts with that. In fact...

:llama:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think that last years WR core was better?

I'm curious to see this board throw Moss and Manningham under the bus as quickly as everybody else was thrown under the bus to defend Smith (not saying you, just in general).

I do believe that will happen when Smith again throws for 3K-nothing, and twenty-nothing TD's. And we again get bounced in the playoffs.

I don't care who does it, including Smith, but we HAVE to have better production out of our QB play.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see this board throw Moss and Manningham under the bus as quickly as everybody else was thrown under the bus to defend Smith (not saying you, just in general).

I do believe that will happen when Smith again throws for 3K-nothing, and twenty-nothing TD's. And we again get bounced in the playoffs.

I don't care who does it, including Smith, but we HAVE to have better production out of our QB play.

You have the audacity to post and deprive me of my fucking llama?!?

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You've got to be kidding right? What exactly did Braylon and Ginn contribute in the receiving game that Moss and Manningham won't be able to?

Don't turn into John Clayton :alien:

The biggest problem with the group was injuries.

Josh Morgan was on pace for about 48 catches and 700 yards. Thats about the production I expect out of Mario Manningham. Morgan was also a really good blocker which is an underated attibute in our offense. This is one of Manninghams supposedly weaknesses.

Moss I think is going to be completely useless. I have no faith in him. Edwards was showing a little bit of something for us in the very beginning. Had a nice mean streak and made a few plays. He got hurt a couple of times and something was off ever since.

Tedd Ginn offered a little something. Had a few plays here and there throughout the year, especially on some reverses. This is better then whoever gets that last spot as the roster stands currently.(Joe Hastings??)