• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joey's Avatar: Explained

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The school I teach at is the "Hornets"... I was trying to come up with a new mascot logo... That's what I made.

found clip art- I added the football- still working on it... need something else in his left hand. When I drew legs with football cleats- his "stinger" looked like a penis...don't think that would work for Middle School Kids- Lol... working with Sketchbook on iPad... Any suggestions- I'm thinking a football helmet in his left hand- or a trophy? Something... Help me out guys- need something... background. Remember this is for 11-13 year olds so nothing too graphic! :)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The school I teach at is the "Hornets"... I was trying to come up with a new mascot logo... That's what I made.

found clip art- I added the football- still working on it... need something else in his left hand. When I drew legs with football cleats- his "stinger" looked like a penis...don't think that would work for Middle School Kids- Lol... working with Sketchbook on iPad... Any suggestions- I'm thinking a football helmet in his left hand- or a trophy? Something... Help me out guys- need something... background. Remember this is for 11-13 year olds so nothing too graphic! :)

A school flag or something might look good in his other hand. Is football the only sport they play?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah- I used that for my pay Fantasy Football Avatar as well... Cross Country, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Track... I like the flag idea! Cool.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do a fog-like swarm that he is waving onward to attack in the corner or something, or just in general.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
school flag

if its just football why not have him holding a goal post.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know size doesn't matter, but that's one heck of a stinger...

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
set of shoulderpads in the left hand, or a pair of cleats hanging

Westpoint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first impression was he had a grenade in his hand. The 2nd it was a can of beer. (based on size, expression and my current thirst factor)
Crazy Idea make him a receiver. Have the ball dropping into the upper left.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first impression was he had a grenade in his hand. The 2nd it was a can of beer. (based on size, expression and my current thirst factor)
Crazy Idea make him a receiver. Have the ball dropping into the upper left.

Cool- still working on it... I like the receiver idea, with his facial expression I was thinking defense/tough but I like that too. Was also thinking of just making him a left handed QB too. I played around with adding an Old timey Leather Helmet and couldn't get it to look right. I'll have some time this weekend.

Also have him blocking a soccer ball, and Swatting a Basketball/shooting a basketball... Just need the time to refine some of these- Thanks for the ideas guys!