• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joel Klatt's conference rankings

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it?

So they played Clemson. Good for them. Their other OOC games are garbage, and they skip the best team in the SEC East.

It’s a tough schedule because there are 4 ranked teams in the SECW. Who knows if they’ll stay that way (I’m looking at you, Cowbells).

Clemson, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Auburn and LSU. That's more than half their schedule. Texas A&M will probably play 5-6 ranked teams this year. It is a very tough schedule.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Auburn and LSU. That's more than half their schedule. Texas A&M will probably play 5-6 ranked teams this year. It is a very tough schedule.
Kentucky is not a tough game. I don’t care what the rankings say.

And yes, you can bring this up next time we pimp a win over #17 Indiana as a quality win. Fair is fair.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is not a tough game. I don’t care what the rankings say.

And yes, you can bring this up next time we pimp a win over #17 Indiana as a quality win. Fair is fair.

If you beat an unbeaten ranked team, it's a quality win in my opinion. Especially if that teams goes on to have a good season after you beat them.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying. If we’re engaging in all that “quality loss” bullshit, then it’s where opponents finish the season, not what they were ranked at kickoff that matters.

Are you under some impression I was talking down on Wisconsin or the B10? If anything else I was talking down the B12 because Baylor lost to Duke. (Which looks like a good loss now). Me commenting on ASU was telling ATF ASU is ranked now and calling them not a bad loss.

Do you even understand what you are saying?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Massey Composite:

1. SEC
2. Big 12
3. ACC
4. B1G
5. Pac 12

MD, Rutgers, Nebraska, Illinois and Purdue really drag down the B1G.
UCLA, Arizona, and Oregon State really drag down the Pac 12.

Like the olden days big gap between the SEC and everyone else. I'd go Big 12 and then Big 10 next. I think the PAC is 4th. The ACC is steaming heap of dog crap this season.