• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Staley

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the best he has played this season by far.

That's because he's not protecting a QB who refuses to throw the football and has poor pocket presence anymore.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thomas? Yes. Long probably. Clady? Maybe.

Peters? No.
Ferguson? Not this year.
Matt Light & McNeill? They're not even in the league.

I would've expected to see Duane Brown on the list.

Are you aware of Long's injury history of late and what it's done to his play along with that?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the only LTs I'm taking over Staley TODAY are Joe Thomas and Duane Brown. MAYBE guys like Matt Kalil and Tyron Smith down the road. Maybe.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Said the same thing earlier. Most sacks u gotta put on Alex azz. But it makes the Oline look bad. Thx god 4 CK7.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Are you aware of Long's injury history of late and what it's done to his play along with that?

Are you referring to the triceps tear?

When he's been healthy, most people would probably say Long is a little better than Staley. I might agree, but I don't watch that many Dolphin games; so I don't have an extrememly strong opinion about Staley VS Long.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you referring to the triceps tear?

When he's been healthy, most people would probably say Long is a little better than Staley. I might agree, but I don't watch that many Dolphin games; so I don't have an extrememly strong opinion about Staley VS Long.

I was just checking to see if you were aware of everything he's dealt with recently. His injuries include: torn triceps, torn biceps, persistent MCL issue, lower back issues that forced him to miss a game, and a dislocated left shoulder with a torn labrum that also required surgery. One can probably safely assume that this is part of the reason why he's played so poorly the last two years in addition to being in systems that haven't been good fits for him. Because of all that I'd have a hard time putting him above Staley lately?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh my gosh! I didn't know he had that many injures. Ouch.

For his sake, I hope he's not the Tony Boselli of this generation. That guy was maybe the best LT I've ever seen play, but he couldn't stay healthy.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staley is pretty subpar for an O-lineman.

:fish2::ss::boink:

Not sure why this exists, but I find it cooler than the llama.:pizza:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Staley is pretty subpar for an O-lineman.

:fish2::ss::boink:

Not sure why this exists, but I find it cooler than the llama.:pizza:

seewhatyoudidtherenicho.png

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We struggled against the Rams both games. But Staley is top 5 easy. Give me Thomas & maybe Brown.

I would take Matt Khalil over him too, and Russell Okung. So with those two added, I still can't find one more tackle I would take ahead of him. Peters could be the best OT in the league but his injury really scares me. Jake Long could bounce back but I doubt it. So those two players are omitted from my list until further notice.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll take Okung maybe. But not Khalil quite yet. But totally 4got about those 2 BINGO.