• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Garoppolo will be an elite quarterback, and the 49ers fleeced the Patriots by only paying a 2R

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team like Jax that hasn't sniffed the playoffs for 100 years doesn't understand/give a shit. The past month they are like holy shit we are in. They won the division = very happy
I don't think the history of the Jaguars has anything to do with the mentality of the players and coaches there now.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the history of the Jaguars has anything to do with the mentality of the players and coaches there now.

Inexperience does. "Letting the foot off the pedal" syndrome. It happens, especially with younger players.

The history of the Jags has nothing to do with it.

You ever play golf? It's like when you are 2 or 3 under with 3 to go. Sometimes you change your game a bit and go too conservative which is the wrong thing to do.

Ask @Rex Racer or @sonnyblack65

They got game in golf LOL

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inexperience does. "Letting the foot off the pedal" syndrome. It happens, especially with younger players.

You ever play golf? It's like when you are 2 or 3 under with 3 to go. Sometimes you change your game a bit and go too conservative which is the wrong thing to do.
You're reaching now. You're the one who mentioned that the Jaguars hadn't made the playoffs in a while and then you say "history of the Jags has nothing to do with it"

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reaching now. You're the one who mentioned that the Jaguars hadn't made the playoffs in a while and then you say "history of the Jags has nothing to do with it"

They have't made the playoffs because they sucked. Now in the playoffs with no experience or history of the playoffs as of late. Jags history is they've sucked as of late and were good in the 90s for a bit. Teams pack it in..

The fuck is wrong with you?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have't made the playoffs because they sucked. Now in the playoffs with no experience or history of the playoffs as of late. Jags history is they've sucked as of late and were good in the 90s for a bit. Teams pack it in..

The fuck is wrong with you?
Oh okay so history has something to do with it now? I thought it didn't. I think you're confused.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay so history has something to do with it now? I thought it didn't. I think you're confused.

I think you need to stop tugging on those soft balls. Come up for air every now and then.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to stop tugging on those soft balls. Come up for air every now and then.
Why would tugging balls stop you from breathing?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Extreme

tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask @Rex Racer or @sonnyblack65

They got game in golf LOL
2 or 3 under are we talking after the 1st hole? Lol

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rationalize? It's the truth. Jax finds out they win the division as they are taking the field against SF and it has no affect?

No Shady? Tyrod? Bortles? It's a crap shoot. I'll go with the Jax D and Fournette. Bills have to win 2 weeks in a row in Florida. We'll see

Yup, we shall see.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers will try to keep Garoppolo long term

That's a point that San Francisco general manager John Lynch drove home in Tuesday's season-ending news conference, after Garoppolo's five starts helped the Niners finish with a flourish.

"Look, we want Jimmy to be a Niner for a long, long time, and that process is going to take place here and we're eager to get that done, to have the opportunity," Lynch said.
Garoppolo is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March. But Lynch made it clear that the 49ers have no intention of letting Garoppolo test what would surely be a feeding frenzy were the quarterback to hit the open market.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers will try to keep Garoppolo long term

That's a point that San Francisco general manager John Lynch drove home in Tuesday's season-ending news conference, after Garoppolo's five starts helped the Niners finish with a flourish.

"Look, we want Jimmy to be a Niner for a long, long time, and that process is going to take place here and we're eager to get that done, to have the opportunity," Lynch said.
Garoppolo is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March. But Lynch made it clear that the 49ers have no intention of letting Garoppolo test what would surely be a feeding frenzy were the quarterback to hit the open market.

They are going to have to pay big shekels.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to have to pay big shekels.
Yep, bend over Lynch and company. You're going to get fleeced if you think you'll sign him before he hits FA. Why would he not test the waters? Makes no financial sense to do that unless you blow his doors off.

Good luck with that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, bend over Lynch and company. You're going to get fleeced if you think you'll sign him before he hits FA. Why would he not test the waters? Makes no financial sense to do that unless you blow his doors off.

Good luck with that.

Especially now that Arizona needs a real QB too.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with that.

He is getting franchised tag this year. He is going nowhere next season. Beyond that who knows.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is getting franchised tag this year. He is going nowhere next season. Beyond that who knows.
Reports from your GM say they're trying to lock him up long term. Pay now or pay later.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with that.
He'll either get a LTD in SF or he'll get tagged (I'd expect the exclusive tag), so he won't have the chance to test the waters in 2018 no matter how things turn out. So, no, AZ, WA, NYG, CLE, DEN and NYJ won't be in the mix at all.

Fleeced? That is unlikely as well. Half the Qbs in the NFL make 20M/year or more, so he'll be getting well above 20/year. His play in SF has been very good and he's doing it on a talent-poor squad, so it's not a gamble like Osweiller who was so-so on a loaded team. The tag in 2018 will be around 22, so his deal will pay him AT LEAST that much per year. If he signs a LTD in SF in a month or 2, I think he'll be paid in the top 5.