• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimbo Fisher wants no part of Tom Herman & Texas

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure A&M would beat the crap out of the Longhorns right now. But they're definitely not scared to play tough out of conference opponents. Clemson, Notre Dame, Miami, etc. You gotta admire that, though Texas is starting to do that as well (we'll see how that goes for them).

giphy.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this annoying because A&M kept asking to renew it when they first moved to the SEC and Texas was against it. Now Texas is open to it an A&M doesn't want it. I guess they need to do what most the southern states had to do and have the state legislature force the schools to play each other (I know this happened with Alabama-Auburn and I believe it also happened with Florida-FSU and Kentucky-Louisville).
Politicians shouldn't be able to force two programs to play each other.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the players on both sides want to play. Fans are split, judging by website boards. Most Texas fans though think waiting is fine, we have the last victory. By Case McCoy and Justin Tucker. As put by Texas guy Bomani Jones:

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Texas for another moment of “relevance”.

Tom “we can’t beat Maryland so let’s create fake drama with TAMU” Herman...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how about you provide your proof to back up your claim?

LOL the only one crying here is you.

Making fun of a retard who gets butthurt and says "nuhuh youz the suckz" is amusing me.

You claimed that there are MULTIPLE Nebraska fans EXPECTING nothing less than a 10-2 season. If there are multiple it should be easy for you to produce the names and even a quote to back up your claims. All that time you take to read the posts on this board, surely finding the evidence to back YOUR CLAIM will be an easy one.

I'm not going to surf every fvcking post on this board. Some of you Nebraska posters get butt hurt just a little too easy on here.
Because using the search feature is hard. :L
Screenshot (41).png

NU_FTW, Easy to get caught up in an AG shitfest, but bro it was only a couple of months ago you responded to a post about someone willing to run naked if they don't reach 10-2. And yes this is only a single quote, not multiple. I only gave this stupidity the 10 seconds of searching and 2 minutes to make a post it deserved. I was hoping to only be making fun of how dumb it is to say it takes too much time to search. Ya killed a bit of that mojo.
The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

FWIW, looked at the prior page to see what context this was in, saw a few girlie picks, got distracted, and gave up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 211060

NU_FTW, Easy to get caught up in an AG shitfest, but bro it was only a couple of months ago you responded to a post about someone willing to run naked if they don't reach 10-2. And yes this is only a single quote, not multiple. I only gave this stupidity the 10 seconds of searching and 2 minutes to make a post it deserved. I was hoping to only be making fun of how dumb it is to say it takes too much time to search. Ya killed a bit of that mojo.

FWIW, looked at the prior page to see what context this was in, saw a few girlie picks, got distracted, and gave up.
giphy.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 211060

btw it wasn't me that started the bs like you implied. It was a Nebraska poster .. if you have any doubts go back and re read the thread.

CUScorpion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Texas for another moment of “relevance”.

Tom “we can’t beat Maryland so let’s create fake drama with TAMU” Herman...
Had to distract from the “horns down” SportsHoopla.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need to play any more. College football has moved way beyond geographic relevance.

Besides, they both generate an insane amount of money without playing each other.... and don't really have a lot to show for that money except for shiny stadiums and other fancy shit.

But hey, give 'em both credit. Both athletic departments send money back to the university instead of sucking it out of them. How many more ADs do that?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this annoying because A&M kept asking to renew it when they first moved to the SEC and Texas was against it. Now Texas is open to it an A&M doesn't want it. I guess they need to do what most the southern states had to do and have the state legislature force the schools to play each other (I know this happened with Alabama-Auburn and I believe it also happened with Florida-FSU and Kentucky-Louisville).
Won't happen

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 211060

LOL nobody takes that seriously from him though. Which was the original stipulation. Making fun of AG is fun.

He is one of the delusional washington fans i was referencing lol it just became even more fun when he couldnt answer for anything :D he didnt even remember it was me who said it in the first place he just got triggered by someone saying something remotely bad about washington lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL nobody takes that seriously from him though. Which was the original stipulation. Making fun of AG is fun.

He is one of the delusional washington fans i was referencing lol it just became even more fun when he couldnt answer for anything :D he didnt even remember it was me who said it in the first place he just got triggered by someone saying something remotely bad about washington lol
giphy.gif