• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i really dislike this coach and i dislike him when he was a player.. U lost stuck it up and get ready for next season

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually applauded him for his "truthful" rant about that conspiracy whistle on the fumble recovery.... he said what many of us would want to scream out through the media....

didn't like his reaction/commets with the "shake" but he was rightfully upset with his defense and deservingly so....

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I almost felt sorry for Gym Shorts tonight for a minute - then I came to my senses.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Was Schwarz whining about a call? I didn't see it. If so that's loser talk; they lost by 17 points

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I actually applauded him for his "truthful" rant about that conspiracy whistle on the fumble recovery.... he said what many of us would want to scream out through the media....

He should've been madder about the three missed INT opportunities. That affected the game a lot more than that whistle did.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He should've been madder about the three missed INT opportunities. That affected the game a lot more than that whistle did.

Was it three?...Those, and appx 8 gazillion missed tackles...

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that big baby is crying about how his team would have got a TD if they didn't blow the play dead. Sorry douche, your players only had a clear run because the Saints offensive line was just standing around because the play was blown dead... and that was just what I saw on the narrow camera view, I imagine all of the WRs pulled up too because the play was bown dead.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he does have a point, the play shouldn't have been blown dead

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The play shouldn't have been blown dead, but the lions defense was pathetic last night. Never seen so many missed tackles and missed interceptions.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he does have a point, the play shouldn't have been blown dead

I don't disagree with that, but I disagree with the idea that it was an automatic TD when the Saints were just standing around because it was blown dead. I mean, Drew Brees ran to see if his WR was OK instead of trying to stop the TD because of the whistle being blown.

Did they get robbed of a chance for a TD, sure, but when they act like it was automatic. I just think that is untrue.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i don't think the saints would have stopped the lions on a short field.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He was whining about the inadvertent whistle? That happens pretty frequently. It isn't as if yesterday was the first and only time it ever happened.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with that, but I disagree with the idea that it was an automatic TD when the Saints were just standing around because it was blown dead. I mean, Drew Brees ran to see if his WR was OK instead of trying to stop the TD because of the whistle being blown.

Did they get robbed of a chance for a TD, sure, but when they act like it was automatic. I just think that is untrue.

+1

When a team just fumbled the ball in what could have been a fumble 6, why would anyone say it was automatic score on a short field AND why would anyone say it was an automatic return when everyone stopped at the whistle? It would seem that the possibility of a fumble on the short field would be prominent on the minds so that right there removes it from being automatic.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The league has revealed they got the call wrong on two accounts.

1. The whistle shouldn't have blown. It should have been a fumble that Detroit recovered and had the opportunity to return.

However,

2. Because the whistle went before the recovery, Detroit should not have gotten possession. New Orleans should have maintained possession at their choice of the spot of the fumble or the previous line of scrimmage.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league has revealed they got the call wrong on two accounts.

1. The whistle shouldn't have blown. It should have been a fumble that Detroit recovered and had the opportunity to return.

However,

2. Because the whistle went before the recovery, Detroit should not have gotten possession. New Orleans should have maintained possession at their choice of the spot of the fumble or the previous line of scrimmage.

Oh thats terrible... i think the fumble went forward towards the LOS too...

I thought fumbles are still reviewable? Or is that when they whistled a player down by contact?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh thats terrible... i think the fumble went forward towards the LOS too...

I thought fumbles are still reviewable? Or is that when they whistled a player down by contact?

Only down by contact.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that your Harbaugh has a problem with Sean Payton (coach of the Saints). I have a problem with coaches who whine too much. I like Jim Schwartz, but quit being a little bitch. Go 49ers (this year). Lions time next.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whistles are not reviewable. Once you hear the whistle, the play is over.

do they blow the whistle on QB hits during the throw? I swear those instances were challengeble for a fumble(not challenging a whistle, but a fumble vs an incomplete)