• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz = Sore Loser

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I'm glad we're showing up like the bully. Beats the last nine years. I'd rather see this than humility at this point.

Ten years of winning seasons from now, my opinion will be different.

Winning is great, but I don't want a bad rep either...

Besides, I DO enjoy the talk, I have NO problem if they say this to friends/teammates.... but they can't make it public like Twitting....

They earn the right to talk, they went in as underdogs, hardly given credit when they have succes and just knocked out the NFL's favorite storied team.... Niners step up! Yet, no one still mentions how great the defense played.... not the Bucs, Cowboys, Bears or whoever else they played.... our defense shut them down!

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whatever happened to the Niners being a class act. These players seem to be trying to one up each other talking shit. Culliver is a rook and Anthony Davis is a second year player who frankly until the last two games evoked memories of Kwamie Harris. Keep your damn mouth shut because there is a good chance the Niners will see the Lions again this year. And Harbs has done a good job getting them playing hard but he needs to learn and teach the team to act like they have been there before.

Absolutely...Walsh built this franchise on class, 49ers were not arrogant sophomoric show boats. This is nothing about Harbaugh...no problem with that...but these FNG's who jump on electronic media and social networking to open their yaps in ways they would not do face to face is NOT 49ER FOOTBALL.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like Harbaugh was acting like a douche... Schwartz got jelly and tried to tell him that he can be a douche too.

The two attempted to have a douche off, but were seperated by players & such.

LOL
:becky:

Shit happens.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Winning is great, but I don't want a bad rep either...

Besides, I DO enjoy the talk, I have NO problem if they say this to friends/teammates.... but they can't make it public like Twitting....

They earn the right to talk, they went in as underdogs, hardly given credit when they have succes and just knocked out the NFL's favorite storied team.... Niners step up! Yet, no one still mentions how great the defense played.... not the Bucs, Cowboys, Bears or whoever else they played.... our defense shut them down!

well said.

IMO we don't need a bad rep, a classless rep. its all good now cause we won, but in the bigger picture its not necessary. didn't read this thread but i'm sure Anthony Davis was brought up?

no one should be going media and lipping off.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I have ever used this word for anyone before, but mid-4th quarter I turned to my dad, who might not be familiar with the word, and said "This guy is a douche and I don't know why. He just looks like he would be." It was just a feeling. I have since heard about his personality and it matches. Some books can be judged by their cover (and obviously, some can't).

Edit: I'm talking about Jim. I wasn't clear before on which coach. :)

Jim Schwartz that is...

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like Harbaugh was acting like a douche... Schwartz got jelly and tried to tell him that he can be a douche too.

LOL

Shit happens.

A douche off...Hahah. Repped.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I have ever used this word for anyone before, but mid-4th quarter I turned to my dad, who might not be familiar with the word, and said "This guy is a douche and I don't know why. He just looks like he would be." It was just a feeling. I have since heard about his personality and it matches. Some books can be judged by their cover (and obviously, some can't).

Edit: I'm talking about Jim. I wasn't clear before on which coach. :)

Jim Schwartz that is...

lol... jim who! :israel:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my feeling about the situation. Harbaugh was excited and reacted emotionally it happens. However He immediately stated in his press conference that it was his bad and that he shouldnt have shaken his hand that hard. Giving me the opinion that it was just a mistake. Those Happen.

Now Jim Schwartz chases Harbaugh down the field and shoulder bumps him again out of emotion. It Happens.

Anthony Davis breaks it up. Thank God

Here is what pisses me off

Schwartz press conference he just starts crying like a little girl about protocol, and he never once said he did anything wrong. You are a grown ass man Bruh you need to admit when your at fault.

Davis going and tweeting stupid shit about saving Sxhwartzs life. That is the jist of the situation in my opinion.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is my feeling about the situation. Harbaugh was excited and reacted emotionally it happens. However He immediately stated in his press conference that it was his bad and that he shouldnt have shaken his hand that hard. Giving me the opinion that it was just a mistake. Those Happen.Now Jim Schwartz chases Harbaugh down the field and shoulder bumps him again out of emotion. It Happens.

Anthony Davis breaks it up. Thank God

Here is what pisses me off

Schwartz press conference he just starts crying like a little girl about protocol, and he never once said he did anything wrong. You are a grown ass man Bruh you need to admit when your at fault.

Davis going and tweeting stupid shit about saving Sxhwartzs life. That is the jist of the situation in my opinion.

I disagree. Harbaugh was mocking Schwartz with that comment. I like that. Schwartz is a cry baby.

Z-Comeback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love some of the reports that suggest Harbaugh started it and Schwartz tried to finish it.

The reality is that Schwartz cooked, stirred, and served it and Harbaugh threw the dish in his face. Schwartz couldn't handle it. So sorry.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I went to congratulate Coach Harbaugh and got shoved out of the way," Schwartz said. "And then I didn't expect an obscenity at that point, so it was a surprise to me at the end of the game."
"there's a protocol in this league,"

Whiny bitch. I think he is lucky that Harbaugh didn;t get caught up in his nonsense.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz's reaction was worse. Harbaugh's behavior was over the top, but it was a mistake in the heat of the moment. Schwartz's initial reaction was heat of the moment... but when he started chasing Harbaugh down the field, it crossed over to ridiculous.

P-Willis needs to get on Culliver and Davis and tell them to shut up and win with class. A veteran leader on the team needs to step up.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clearly dates back to the dinner they had in the off-season.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that stood out to me about the Schwartz/Harbaugh spat was the corny display that Schwartz exhibited as they were broken up. As soon as players and personnel separated Harbs (who had a look of disbelief) from Schwartz, that's when Schwartz puts on the fake gangster act. Schwartz knew that with 15 people between the two of them, there was no way he was getting anywhere near Harbaugh, but that is when he began going at Harbaugh with bad intentions.

If Schwartz had really wanted Harbaugh, he had ample time to go at him, but he wanted no part of Harbaugh. Sure, they were jawing, so Harbs could have yelled something over the crowd that set Schwartz off further, but I doubt it. I've seen way too many instances of "You're lucky I'm being restrained, or I would whoop your ***," as an individual attempts to save face in front of peers.

The players should've let Schwartz get at Harbaugh. Harbaugh is a big boy, and he can handle himself. Plus, it would've been hilarious to see Schwartz get dropped on TV.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

Shit happens.

Speaking of douches....