• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Schwartz = Sore Loser

longbeach 49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll give Davis and Culliver a hall pass on their tweets. It was a HUGE win and they're 2 of the youngest guys on the team. The real issue is "tweeting". Why the NFL allows players under contract to tweet during the season is beyond me. The Lions are one of the cockiest as well as dirtiest teams in the NFL. I'm sure there was a high level of animosity built up throughout the game. With that said, Davis and Culliver need to be fined and talked to. The Lions looked classless in defeat today.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch the replay later this week, but it kind of seemed like the Lions DL was baiting Davis during the game. If so, that might explain some of his tweets. Regardless, you need to be bigger than that.

longbeach 49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
True. But we didn't just play 4 quarters of football against Suh and company. Who knows what went on in the trenches. Davis is still a kid. He'll learn from this. No biggie IMO.

MW#36

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shwartz is a little whiny B**ch. Sore loser. I can't stand the way that idiot let's his emotions get away with him. "Fuck you mother fucker" against the cowboys, and then "Learn the fucking rules Harbaugh" today, and now he wants to cry about shit.:pound:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, he was fist pumping and jumping around after they beat the Vikes.....I guess the "protocol" allows for that during divisional games.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dungy and Harrison giving Schwartz more grief than Harbaugh.....

Harbs should have probably settled down before meeting him, but Schwartz was a douche for chasing him down.....

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz on NFLN: says Harbaugh bumped into him, then brushed him aside & uttered an obscenity.

Kawakami on Harbs vs Schartz

Jim Harbaugh says he doesn’t have many friends, and we can definitely say that Lions coach Jim Schwartz isn’t one of them.

Harbaugh doesn’t care, of course. Neither do 49ers fans, in the wake of the 49ers’ impressive victory in Detroit just now.

They’re 5-1, they’ve all but clinched the NFC West, and fans love it when their winning) coaches have swagger–Harbaugh just has about 10-fold more than most.

That was not a pretty sight with Schwartz and Lions players charging after Harbaugh on his way to the locker room–and 49ers PR man Bob Lange looking like he might have to pull a Van Gundy vs. Alonzo Mourning.

Again: High testosterone, high emotions, things happen.

But I will say that Harbaugh committed a general no-no: He took the emphasis away from his players by his antics (and Schwartz’s reaction) and now most of the focus will be on the coach’s behavior, NOT on his players’ victory.

Oh well.

I saw the way Harbaugh raced over to Schwartz for the post-game handshake, and all but slammed into him as he celebrated, and Schwartz’s immediate and angry reaction.

This is just the stuff that Harbaugh occasionally gets himself into–again, he doesn’t mind and he probably believes it’s part of the process.

You act any way you want to act, you don’t bow to convention, and you play your butt off.

You also are going to get people very unhappy with you, but at 5-1, that’s a small thing to suffer.

If Harbaugh ever starts to lose, however, that might be a larger point. Not the case at the moment. Not the case at all.

Kawakami hates the 9ers when they're losing. Kawakami hates the 9ers when they're winning.

Kawakami should go away at this point.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did humble and playing like we've been there, disappeared????

What's with the sh*t talking... I'm glad we're winning, but damn... calmer heads prevail, let's take it easy(glad next week is a bye)

I disagree. I'm glad we're showing up like the bully. Beats the last nine years. I'd rather see this than humility at this point.

Ten years of winning seasons from now, my opinion will be different.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ridiculous. I'm excited we won, but I'm also a fan of humility. This team has to much to prove, we aren't done yet. If they want to act this way after a superbowl victory, cool, but there is a line where it just looks classless.

I'm fine with it. Especially considering the IN-GAME ANNOUNCERS never uttered a single positive about the 9ers. All they could talk about was how good the Lions were.

We're a dominant team. I'm okay with our players behaving as though we're a dominant team. Particularly against Detroit's D-line.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to the Niners being a class act. These players seem to be trying to one up each other talking shit. Culliver is a rook and Anthony Davis is a second year player who frankly until the last two games evoked memories of Kwamie Harris. Keep your damn mouth shut because there is a good chance the Niners will see the Lions again this year. And Harbs has done a good job getting them playing hard but he needs to learn and teach the team to act like they have been there before.

That was before the internet and Twitter. You actually think guys like Rice, Sanders, Craig, Watters, et. al wouldn't have shown up like this if the technology were there?

The 9ers won't see the Lions again this year, and who cares if they do? They already punked 'em in their own house. What's Detroit going to do in SF other than lose again?

frisco_spartan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
317484_10150877139030191_500500190_21317043_1180753896_n.jpg

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Davis and Culliver a hall pass on their tweets. It was a HUGE win and they're 2 of the youngest guys on the team. The real issue is "tweeting". Why the NFL allows players under contract to tweet during the season is beyond me. The Lions are one of the cockiest as well as dirtiest teams in the NFL. I'm sure there was a high level of animosity built up throughout the game. With that said, Davis and Culliver need to be fined and talked to. The Lions looked classless in defeat today.

No they don't.

And the Lions absolutely looked classless in defeat today.

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
amen warty!!!!! f them lions !!!!!!!!!!! i really dont care we kickin azz an our coach i GANGSTA WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!