• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BcOX3M2CUAA9hWl.png

Up 10 points...5 seconds left...and he's still arguing with the ref.

Only Jim.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He loves to exaggerate. He thinks this pick-six by Bowman was better than Davis' game winning TD catch in the playoffs against the Saints. Only Jim. Smh

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BcOX3M2CUAA9hWl.png

Up 10 points...5 seconds left...and he's still arguing with the ref.

Only Jim.

Dude.. Clyde.. I was literally going to screen cap that exact moment. Such a great shot right there!! I love Harbaugh. I can see why others might not, but he is the best.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves to exaggerate. He thinks this pick-six by Bowman was better than Davis' game winning TD catch in the playoffs against the Saints. Only Jim. Smh

Without a doubt, he is 100% correct. That pick six punched our ticket into the playoffs and ensure's we get a chance at number Six. VD's catch two years ago does very little for us tomorrow. Just saying.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Without a doubt, he is 100% correct. That pick six punched our ticket into the playoffs and ensure's we get a chance at number Six. VD's catch two years ago does very little for us tomorrow. Just saying.

Punching us into the playoffs IMO is not better then punching our ticket into the NFC Championship game!!! Which we should have won hadn't it been for Kyle Williams.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punching us into the playoffs IMO is not better then punching our ticket into the NFC Championship game!!! Which we should have won hadn't it been for Kyle Williams.

Getting us to an NFC championship game 2 years ago means shit today IMO. Great play no doubt, but the Bowman pick could verily easily be much more important, depending on what happens next week. With it, we can be the one seed, without it we can be fighting for our playoffs lives next week.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I made the exact same comment. This is why I'm a Harbaugh groupie. I love everything that is Harbaugh. He has no off switch. It's manic all the time. I can't get enough of it. I would probably hate him if he were the HC of a team I hated, but that's all the more reason I love him as a 49er.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im a big harbaugh fan. i think he is one of the best. when i heard Miami was going to land him i was so pissed. i knew he was the right man for the job.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I made the exact same comment. This is why I'm a Harbaugh groupie. I love everything that is Harbaugh. He has no off switch. It's manic all the time. I can't get enough of it. I would probably hate him if he were the HC of a team I hated, but that's all the more reason I love him as a 49er.

Love this guy. Pay the man!

im a big harbaugh fan. i think he is one of the best. when i heard Miami was going to land him i was so pissed. i knew he was the right man for the job.

Is it wrong to say that I'm not in love and he still doesn't have me completely sold? I fully admit I was weary of it from the get go and he and his staff have done far more than I ever thought but I'm still not in love with everything yet. Listening to him and watching him at times is amazing, though. I will give you that.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong to say that I'm not in love and he still doesn't have me completely sold? I fully admit I was weary of it from the get go and he and his staff have done far more than I ever thought but I'm still not in love with everything yet. Listening to him and watching him at times is amazing, though. I will give you that.

What is it that has you on the fence on Harbaugh?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't say it's wrong, but the guy's track record doesn't lie. He's got a good football mind, knows how to bring in the right people around him, is a great motivator, and just really knows how to get the best out of his players.

Is he the best HC in the NFL? Probably not - but there's not doubt that we can do a lot, A LOT worse.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't say it's wrong, but the guy's track record doesn't lie. He's got a good football mind, knows how to bring in the right people around him, is a great motivator, and just really knows how to get the best out of his players.

Is he the best HC in the NFL? Probably not - but there's not doubt that we can do a lot, A LOT worse.

We have.......