• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Harbaugh is "not leaving" San Francisco

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the heck are you getting to replace him????

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is done in SF...that's all but a lock at this point....too many people that are supposedly in the know (former player media types) are saying that it's not a great situation between Harbaugh and the FO.

He might not take the Mich gig, because he will get comparable offers at this level...if the reports are true that he wants to stay out west, OAK is the obvious choice.

But...if he's flexible on logistics I think ATL is a great landing spot for him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is done in SF...that's all but a lock at this point....too many people that are supposedly in the know (former player media types) are saying that it's not a great situation between Harbaugh and the FO.

He might not take the Mich gig, because he will get comparable offers at this level...if the reports are true that he wants to stay out west, OAK is the obvious choice.

But...if he's flexible on logistics I think ATL is a great landing spot for him.

I think almost all 49er fans know he is done in SF. Personally don't care where he ends up after he is gone.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think almost all 49er fans know he is done in SF. Personally don't care where he ends up after he is gone.

prefer he goes to another NFL team, AND we get something in a trade......anything beats nothing. As far as which NFL team, doesn't matter to me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have no clue who the 49ers want but word is the 49ers have a plan and they know who they are going after. Im hearing Josh Mcdaniels.
Patriots Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels Leading Candidate for San Francisco 49ers Head Coach - Pats Pulpit

Also Adam Gase. I like Gase but lets be honest he has a lot of weapons on that offense and Payton. If I had to pick between the 2 I would go with Josh Mcdaniels.

of course they have a Plan, no GM worth his salt if he didn't. Baalke also has Plan B, C, and D, if not more? "Plan" regarding who they're going after cause granted, he's limited in contacting NFL people directly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course they have a Plan, no GM worth his salt if he didn't. Baalke also has Plan B, C, and D, if not more? "Plan" regarding who they're going after cause granted, he's limited in contacting NFL people directly.

yup. They thought this out all year I bet. Problem make sure you get your guy after letting go one of the Top HC in football.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't say that I blame you....well...I take that back, maybe a little...won't happen in the NFCW, but I wouldn't want him in the same DIV.

I will say...I can't remember seeing a situation go south as quickly as that one...2 yrs removed from the SB.