• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeudy to Cleveland

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m okay with this. Seems like Jeudy wasn’t really reaching his potential here.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massive potential, zero production. In his defense, he didn't have the best QB's throwing to him. I'm not disappointed in this trade, since the Broncos desperately need draft capital and it helps them with the salary cap.

I'm pretty happy with Sutton, Mims and Patrick. I think Brandon Johnson and Lil' Jordan Humphrey are still on the team too. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos take a WR in the draft as well.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton next Bolles too hit full reset button. Goodluck on new teams guys. Paton you screwed up over and over losing draft pick value.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton next Bolles too hit full reset button. Goodluck on new teams guys. Paton you screwed up over and over losing draft pick value.
I think you should be praising Elway for drafting Jeudy.

I think it’s great value with a guy costing $13 M with such little production.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Paton is just as dumb it seems. Still glad FO finally realizes TOO LATE these core guys needed new addresses. Let the purge continue.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard it was for 5th & 6th round 2024 picks.

Really - the Browns only get one year of Jeudy for sure in this deal.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long overdue

I really like Humphrey, here's hoping he stays onboard and realizes his potential with the Broncos ... Mims is a beast in the making

I lost all respect for Jeudy early on when he openly campaigned for Wayson to come to Denver while Drew Lock was a starter - and providing Jeudy with his best season ... Guy seems to have zero class, good riddance

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long overdue

I really like Humphrey, here's hoping he stays onboard and realizes his potential with the Broncos ... Mims is a beast in the making

I lost all respect for Jeudy early on when he openly campaigned for Wayson to come to Denver while Drew Lock was a starter - and providing Jeudy with his best season ... Guy seems to have zero class, good riddance
If I was PS2 I'd want out. I'm kind of thinking QB or bust is less likely now?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was PS2 I'd want out. I'm kind of thinking QB or bust is less likely now?
NFLB, I disagree .. Look at Minkah Fitzpatrick, and how he wanted off the Fins - he goes to Pittsburgh, and how the furtunes of those two franchises have flipped ...

I'm not giving up on the next two seasons with the Broncos, however, when Russ is off the books in 2 years, it will look very different ...

Any player who wants off the Broncos now better find a team who'll get to the SB in the next year or so, and that is a very risky move

The Eagles fell off the face of the Earth within a few weeks ...... The only sure thing in the NFL is that there is no sure thing

The Denver Broncos might very well end up as the NFL equivalent of Angela down at the dock -- a complete surprise

We've got the owner with the deepest pockets in the NFL and a Top 3 head coach - not to mention a fantastic, loyal fanbase ...

Last edited:

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLB, I disagree .. Look at Minkah Fitzpatrick, and how he wanted off the Fins - he goes to Pittsburgh, and how the furtunes of those two franchises have flipped ...

I'm not giving up on the next two seasons with the Broncos, however, when Russ is off the books in 2 years, it will look very different ...

Any player who wants off the Broncos now better find a team who'll get to the SB in the next year or so, and that is a very risky move

The Eagles fell off the face of the Earth within a few weeks ...... The only sure thing in the NFL is that there is no sure thing

The Denver Broncos might very well end up as the NFL equivalent of Angela down at the dock -- a complete surprise

We've got the owner with the deepest pockets in the NFL and a Top 3 head coach - not to mention a fantastic, loyal fanbase ...
Hey Lucas,

We'll find out what happens for sure. Maybe Bolles and Sutton end up staying. I think seeing Simmons moving on MIGHT be the factor of them both wanting to ,move on. I'm not giving up on next two season's I just want to get team built right. I'm glad our owners are rich it will help the rebuild. I very much appreciate throwing Angela in the post lol. I just want to try different methods this time. We'll find out about the fanbase it might take longer than they hope. Ticket prices went up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see George Paton's fingerprints on decisions anymore - Sean Payton is making the decisions. One thing you can be sure of - because it is Sean Payton - what you think you are seeing is not what is actually going on. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more trades in the near future.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see George Paton's fingerprints on decisions anymore - Sean Payton is making the decisions. One thing you can be sure of - because it is Sean Payton - what you think you are seeing is not what is actually going on. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more trades in the near future.
I just had a vision of Mingo pulling out his fingerprint kit and dusting Dove Valley looking for Paton's prints. :D

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns must be expecting big things from Jeudy. I’d be a bit hesitant to give him this kind of deal yet.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton makes $14 million and Jeudy makes $19.33 Million per year. LOL