• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Smith shreds Jerry Jeudy

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things can be true here.
1. Smith isn't really wrong about Jeudy. So far, he really hasn't shown all that much but that could be different with a change of scenery. The Donkeys are going nowhere.
2. Jeudy can be right to tell Smith to fuck off because frankly, Steve Smith is an obnoxious prick on a good day.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things can be true here.
1. Smith isn't really wrong about Jeudy. So far, he really hasn't shown all that much but that could be different with a change of scenery. The Donkeys are going nowhere.
2. Jeudy can be right to tell Smith to fuck off because frankly, Steve Smith is an obnoxious prick on a good day.
Yup... If this was coming from say, Larry Fitzgerald, then yea I think it would be more accepted as constructive criticism.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk though...
Sure but since Smith is doing is like a prick are players going to get fined for not wanting to speak to him or clapping back at him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but since Smith is doing is like a prick are players going to get fined for not wanting to speak to him or clapping back at him.
That would be ridiculous if they fined players for clapping back. I'd have the NFLPA raise hell over it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be ridiculous if they fined players for clapping back. I'd have the NFLPA raise hell over it.
Well isn’t there already rules about disrespecting reporters?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is.

I would take Smith if they threw down too. He a baaaaaaad man.
I would not F* with Smith.

He was, without a doubt, one of the strongest WR's I've ever watched...pound for pound.

It's actually who I think Chase reminds me of the most when watching him play. The ability to just out-muscle guys and forced missed tackles, break through tackles, and such...he was a bad man, as you said.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not F* with Smith.

He was, without a doubt, one of the strongest WR's I've ever watched...pound for pound.

It's actually who I think Chase reminds me of the most when watching him play. The ability to just out-muscle guys and forced missed tackles, break through tackles, and such...he was a bad man, as you said.
I think my comp for Chase coming out of college was Michael Irvin but...yeah...wouldn't want to mess with Chase or Steve Smith in a fight. Not sure who Id compare Chase to now but he can certainly take over games.

Jeudy has been a full-on bust. It seems like he was always open in college. Known for getting off the line, easy separation, but quite a few concentration drops on film. I know him and Lock were never really on the same page on the Broncos. Jeudy is in his 4th season and only has 9 TDs. 3 of those TDs came in one game last year when the Chiefs had a big lead and their rookie DBs were still figuring things out. He gets to play the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers secondary twice a year. I dont think he'll ever look better than what he has been given.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well isn’t there already rules about disrespecting reporters?
I'm sure there is, but there has to be verbiage in there to indicate respect from both parties. Shouldn't solely reside on the player.