• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets game notes - Jets fear ACL injury for Revis

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Word of the day: ‘Dogness,’ as used by Frank Gore to describe RT Anthony Davis | 49ers Hot Read

“I’ve got a long way to go. I’m 22 now,” Davis said. “I don’t take praise well because I feel they’re trying to make you complacent. Because I’m not near where I want to be.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe THAT sentence came from Anthony Davis. I'm impressed.

---------------

Count on Ricky Jean Francois to start at nose tackle in place of Isaac Sopoaga, who didn’t practice Wednesday because of a left-knee injury he sustained Sunday. It’s believed Sopoaga’s injury is not serious enough to sideline him more than a game.

“I’d expect Ricky to get in and play good for us,” Fangio said. “We have total confidence when he’s in there and we alter nothing when he’s in there.”

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Word of the day: ‘Dogness,’ as used by Frank Gore to describe RT Anthony Davis | 49ers Hot Read

“I’ve got a long way to go. I’m 22 now,” Davis said. “I don’t take praise well because I feel they’re trying to make you complacent. Because I’m not near where I want to be.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe THAT sentence came from Anthony Davis. I'm impressed.

---------------

Count on Ricky Jean Francois to start at nose tackle in place of Isaac Sopoaga, who didn’t practice Wednesday because of a left-knee injury he sustained Sunday. It’s believed Sopoaga’s injury is not serious enough to sideline him more than a game.

“I’d expect Ricky to get in and play good for us,” Fangio said. “We have total confidence when he’s in there and we alter nothing when he’s in there.”

Yea I double read that as well. Maybe he is growing up? He is only 22.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
CB Chris Carr will work out for the Jets tomorrow.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Manish Mehta:

Rex says he'll wait for Revis to have ACL surgery before determining if he will be put on IR. #nyj

TE Dustin Keller (hamstring) is questionable. WR Stephen Hill (hammy) is doubtful & likely won't play.

-------------

Rich Cimini:

Ryan on Keller: Not as confident as yesterday. #Jets

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fangio on preparing for the Tebow Offense, and more - Inside the 49ers

You coached with New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan for several years. Do you have any Rex Ryan stories?

“Well we were together three years. You know, not a lot of stories other than they named anytime they served Mexican food at Baltimore for one of our meals, it was known as Rex-ican, not Mexican, because he loved Mexican food. Supposedly with his new diet and physique, he’s cut down. He hasn’t eliminated Mexican food, he just doesn’t pile it on the plate like he used to.”

Last edited by a moderator: