• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets Being Jets

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew somebody would go there.

I feel bad bad for any individual that gets injured and has to endure the pain of the injury and the pain of rehab and suffer the burden of being displaced from their everyday routine because of their injury whether permanently or just temporary.

I would never wish an injury on any player in any sport regardless of age. rank, ability or sport. I don't care if they are making $75 mil, trying to earn a spot in a draft, or just staying active in high school.

It's called empathy.

I would feel worse for a $25/hour pipe layer that slipped going down the ladder into a ditch with the same injury than I do Aaron.

Christina Applegate was recently (semi...) diagnosed with MS and it has basically ended her career. I feel bad for her.
A friend from high school had MS and it ended her career too. I felt exponentially worse for her and her family.

Now...don't get me wrong, I do have an old coworker that if I heard he got hitbytruckitis I would rejoice and ask if there was a video I could put on permanent replay. I would even look up his abandoned ex wife and invite her over for movie night.

I was involved in a motorcycle crash on the freeway last week. I got hit by a car. It was a hit and run. I have a broken ankle. Fuck Aaron.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever eat a turkey leg? Human anatomy is different but the same in that the lega are full of tendons.
Hamstring tendon is actually 3 tendons. You can function, (sort of) with one detached. That's the condition of my hamstring currently.
I don't personally know how many tendons are in the calf but there are a bunch
Thanks.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was involved in a motorcycle crash on the freeway last week. I got hit by a car. It was a hit and run. I have a broken ankle. Fuck Aaron.

Well... motorcycles are dangerous. So...fuck you.

Just kidding. Sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery that is vindicated when they catch the guy by driving over his ankle.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... motorcycles are dangerous. So...fuck you.

Just kidding. Sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery that is vindicated when they catch the guy by driving over his ankle.

Haha! Thanks.

When Rodgers went down on Monday night my buddy texted me like "did you see that?" and I responded "he's a pussy, mine's worse".

All kidding aside, after what I went through last week for free, I'd take a bat to the knee for 75 mill.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! Thanks.

When Rodgers went down on Monday night my buddy texted me like "did you see that?" and I responded "he's a pussy, mine's worse".

All kidding aside, after what I went through last week for free, I'd take a bat to the knee for 75 mill.
Oh, Undoubtedly!!!

Both knees!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Aaron Rodgers experiment has gone into full meltdown in more ways than one​