• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry stickin' with Kiffin

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all upset with the years of failures. But don't think for a second that this gives you a license to undo a mans accomplishments. Jerry bought the team, fired everybody & hired the people who built that team.

He deserves no more or no less credit than any other NFL owner who won 3 championships. If you can find any ..it's a real short list. I'm willing to bet you were not as critical of the guy when the boys were winning all of those championships. But my, how popular is it these days to say all he did was cut the checks.

Perhaps because we won IN SPITE OF HIM...we just need to get lucky enough to do it again...writing the checks is the only thing he does well. When Jimmy told him to shut up and sit in the corner the team was built. As Jerry started to flex his power more and more over time, the team saw a reverse correlation with the number of wins and certainly playoff success...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it has SOME talent but a majority of the team is the crap and rejects that other teams have passed on or JJ has opted to draft or sign. what he needs to do is cut most of them or trade what some other team might give up a 5th, 6th or 7th for , keep the Talent and allow the scouts and coaches to start rebuilding this team. but that would require JJ to give up his stranglehold on the operation of the team and that ain't going to happen.

JJ isn't even concerned with building a winner he is only interested in padding his pockets with entertainment value of owning the Cowboys. after the coming season he will bring in another crop of lame duck coaches and the cycle will continue.

How the hell are we in cap hell year after year if Jerry is more concerned with padding his pockets instead of winning? Look Jerry is a pisspour GM but he wants to win just as much as us fans. Jerrys problem is he wants the world to give him credit. As great as the Cowboys were in the 90's may be our illness today.