• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry stickin' with Kiffin

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge fan of Jerry Jones but you can only blame him for so much.

I mean the Carr signing and moving up in the draft to pick up Claiborne seemed like great movies at the time and who would have thought Ware, Ratliff, Spencer, and Hatcher would never got on the field together. Moving to a 4-3 was definitely the right choice going into the season, it just didn't work out.

:agree: I was extremely excited when we signed Claiborne. I can't say that about Carr I knew nothing about him coming from K.C. I think Claiborne will have a good season this year, this will be his 3rd season....he's too talented for the light not to come on.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20140120_jdm_sx1_049.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Jerry you suck, I hate working for you. Thats the look he has on his face.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20140120_jdm_sx1_049.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Jerry you suck, I hate working for you. Thats the look he has on his face.

LOL...Or how about. "Go home, Go home, Go Home, GO HOME!!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ is a horrible GM, but this team also has some talent. The coaches are just as responsible as the players in this mess. Good coaching wins us a couple more games two years in a row easy. So enough with the "it's ALL Jerry's fault". The coaches earned their poor grades too...and the players are the ones on the field.

yes it has SOME talent but a majority of the team is the crap and rejects that other teams have passed on or JJ has opted to draft or sign. what he needs to do is cut most of them or trade what some other team might give up a 5th, 6th or 7th for , keep the Talent and allow the scouts and coaches to start rebuilding this team. but that would require JJ to give up his stranglehold on the operation of the team and that ain't going to happen.

JJ isn't even concerned with building a winner he is only interested in padding his pockets with entertainment value of owning the Cowboys. after the coming season he will bring in another crop of lame duck coaches and the cycle will continue.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ isn't even concerned with building a winner he is only interested in padding his pockets with entertainment value of owning the Cowboys. after the coming season he will bring in another crop of lame duck coaches and the cycle will continue.

I couldn't disagree more.

I think Jerrry wants to win more than any owner in the league. His problem is he wants to win HIS way and he thinks he IS A FOOTBALL MAN. Which he isn't.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Jerrry wants to win more than any owner in the league. His problem is he wants to win HIS way and he thinks he IS A FOOTBALL MAN. Which he isn't.

don't agree, as long as we continue to fill the JJ stadium he isn't worried about if he's putting a winning team on the field. we feed his ego that we don't care either by buying his products and filling the seats

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry. Still believes his way is the only way and that is the cowboys #1 problem since 1996. He does not see himself as a major problem in the boys achieving success. If or when he admits his failure as a GM, it will a happy day for us fans, but I can't see it. He is too stubborn.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry. Still believes his way is the only way and that is the cowboys #1 problem since 1996. He does not see himself as a major problem in the boys achieving success. If or when he admits his failure as a GM, it will a happy day for us fans, but I can't see it. He is too stubborn.

he has no respect for our feelings

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it has SOME talent but a majority of the team is the crap and rejects that other teams have passed on or JJ has opted to draft or sign. what he needs to do is cut most of them or trade what some other team might give up a 5th, 6th or 7th for , keep the Talent and allow the scouts and coaches to start rebuilding this team. but that would require JJ to give up his stranglehold on the operation of the team and that ain't going to happen.

"Some talent"
You are so far off base. Every team has weaknesses.
Offense - Romo, Murray, Dez, Witten, T Williams (as a cheap #3), Beasely (as a cheap slot guy), T. Smith, Frederick, Leary

Defense - Ware, Crawford, Hatcher, Spencer (both may be gone, but you are questioning the talent we have), Lee. Carter and Holloman are still young and have the physical tools. Everyone is killing our top 3 CBs, but when we get a pass rush and a free safety I think you will see better play. Also, I think they are top half of the league as a trio. Safeties stink, but Church could be good if used correctly. He sucks coverage. Better coaching and a true FS would have him closer to the line more often and allow him to use his skill set.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Some talent"
You are so far off base. Every team has weaknesses.
Offense - Romo, Murray, Dez, Witten, T Williams (as a cheap #3), Beasely (as a cheap slot guy), T. Smith, Frederick, Leary

Defense - Ware, Crawford, Hatcher, Spencer (both may be gone, but you are questioning the talent we have), Lee. Carter and Holloman are still young and have the physical tools. Everyone is killing our top 3 CBs, but when we get a pass rush and a free safety I think you will see better play. Also, I think they are top half of the league as a trio. Safeties stink, but Church could be good if used correctly. He sucks coverage. Better coaching and a true FS would have him closer to the line more often and allow him to use his skill set.

You need to put more emotional anger into your team evaluation.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like you, not a football man. I see the resemblance. Keep your head above the clouds just like Jerry. :suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking with Kiffen may be the best for the long term future of the Cowboys. If Romo suffers another back injury hopefully it will be in the 1st game. There is no way Orton is ggod enough to overcome Kiffins outdated scheme. We would be assured of a top 5 pick and we could draft Mariotta. Mariotta throws a nice ball. I see Mariotta as a much better qb than what is in the upcoming draft. Hopefully we have a 1988 type season this year. I know it seems bad that I hope we lose,but we need to get out of this 8-8 rut.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ii8-8 may be acceptable for the homers on here, but it is not for me. I want another Superbowl championship and that ain't happening until Romo is gone and we have cap space. The current coaching staff is not smart or good enough to lead this current roster to a division title, let alone the superbowl. Garret has proven2014 over and over again that he has notes intentions of being more commited to running the ball. Why should anyone think that anything will be different in 2014?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. Jerry wants to win so bad and he wants to get some of the credit this time to boot. Burns him up so bad that everyone knows he pretty much had nothing to do with the Championships other than writing the checks...he would pay anything to be seen as the reason we won and finally get that credit for being a Football guy that he has craved for so long...he doesn't even get it that he still wouldn't be seen as a Football guy even if it does happen. As all of us know, it would be in spite of Jerry Jones that they won, not because of him...

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't agree, as long as we continue to fill the JJ stadium he isn't worried about if he's putting a winning team on the field. we feed his ego that we don't care either by buying his products and filling the seats

This is idiotic. Even if Jerry is only about making money, then surely he must know that winning championships would mean making more money.

Jerry does want to win, he just doesn't know how to do it. The worst part is that he doesn't know that he doesn't know how to do it, but he thinks he does.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Jerry wants to win so bad and he wants to get some of the credit this time to boot. Burns him up so bad that everyone knows he pretty much had nothing to do with the Championships other than writing the checks...he would pay anything to be seen as the reason we won and finally get that credit for being a Football guy that he has craved for so long...he doesn't even get it that he still wouldn't be seen as a Football guy even if it does happen. As all of us know, it would be in spite of Jerry Jones that they won, not because of him...

We are all upset with the years of failures. But don't think for a second that this gives you a license to undo a mans accomplishments. Jerry bought the team, fired everybody & hired the people who built that team.

He deserves no more or no less credit than any other NFL owner who won 3 championships. If you can find any ..it's a real short list. I'm willing to bet you were not as critical of the guy when the boys were winning all of those championships. But my, how popular is it these days to say all he did was cut the checks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry does want to win, he just doesn't know how to do it. The worst part is that he doesn't know that he doesn't know how to do it, but he thinks he does.

Very nicely put