• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Sloan program.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incidentally, I thought about copying one of your posts, posting it, and editing it to say, "Thanks" and then quoting that, but thought you might feel violated. Usually when I violate someone I'd want to have fun, and that wouldn't be fun. Just kidding, I don't knowingly violate anyone (though it would be interesting to know if anyone ever felt that way but didn't tell me).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incidentally, I thought about copying one of your posts, posting it, and editing it to say, "Thanks" and then quoting that, but thought you might feel violated. Usually when I violate someone I'd want to have fun, and that wouldn't be fun. Just kidding, I don't knowingly violate anyone (though it would be interesting to know if anyone ever felt that way but didn't tell me).

Awkward post.

I know. I felt weird posting it. I go on tangents often. Weird ones at that.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the three people in the back all players? If so, who are the ones on the left and right? Okur in the middle is the only one I recognize.

rVOkVKG.png

Mark Eaton is the guy in the back left with only a third-half of his face showing, then it's Thurl Bailey (now a broadcaster), Mehmet Okur, and then, Matt Harpring (now a broadcaster). All former players.

Wow. Harpring looks weird in a suit.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Rigby at Sloan's retirement ceremony?