• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jennings Comments about Tannehill

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings has been making lots of comments in the media about his QB. I find it interesting since Jennings was the worst WR on the Fins roster. All of the other Fins WR's are willing to make tough catches. Jennings had a lot of drive ending drops if a DB was near him. I think Tannehill lost confidence in him. I would have if I were the QB. I remember early in the season commenting that Jennings should have retired if he didn't want to take a hit to help his team. If it were my decision Jennings would have played his last game for the Fins. Tannehill may not be elite but no one could question his toughness.

Reactions: GNG

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings has been making lots of comments in the media about his QB. I find it interesting since Jennings was the worst WR on the Fins roster. All of the other Fins WR's are willing to make tough catches. Jennings had a lot of drive ending drops if a DB was near him. I think Tannehill lost confidence in him. I would have if I were the QB. I remember early in the season commenting that Jennings should have retired if he didn't want to take a hit to help his team. If it were my decision Jennings would have played his last game for the Fins. Tannehill may not be elite but no one could question his toughness.
Jennings sure didn't help the cause with his alligator arms which ended a few scoring drives. . Don't believe that all his comments were meant to be negative but don't slam your QB when you were part of the problem...see ya greg.

Reactions: GNG

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings sure didn't help the cause with his alligator arms which ended a few scoring drives. . Don't believe that all his comments were meant to be negative but don't slam your QB when you were part of the problem...see ya greg.

I agree with what Jennings said about THill needing to be able to call plays or audibles. The last thing that you want to be as an offense or a QB is predictable. THill should be able to read defenses at this stage of his career. Jennings could have left off the not elite QB comment. There are just certain things you don't say publicly about a teammate.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Jennings was critical of Aaron Rodgers when he played for the Packers. The guy is a chronic whiner and me person that has always put himself ahead of the team. That idiot should be happy that he still gets an NFL paycheck.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what Jennings said about THill needing to be able to call plays or audibles. The last thing that you want to be as an offense or a QB is predictable. THill should be able to read defenses at this stage of his career. Jennings could have left off the not elite QB comment. There are just certain things you don't say publicly about a teammate.
What I'm hearing is that the coaches didn't allow Tanny to call audibles it doesn't mean he wasn't capable in some capacity. We'll know the truth soon.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THill is a smart guy. He was a med student in college. I think that he can pick up the offense. THill will get a chance to audible this year. Adam Gase made some good points about this topic. THill's ability to audible will probably get better as the season goes along. It takes all of the offense to be able to audible. The WR's, TE's, & the Olinemen also need to understand what the offensive audibles are & what the defense is trying to do to stop the offense. The sooner that all of the Fins get on the same page, the better the Fins will be as an offense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Tannehill is the problem. Your coaching staff and management f'd up.
Gase should get him straightened out but this team is going nowhere until you get the "committee" out of management. You have the coach and the QB you want.....