• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jeff george made top 10

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14047370/ranking-25-worst-contracts-nfl-history-part-2

shocking jeff wasn't higher on this list . landry was a huge bust in indy

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14047370/ranking-25-worst-contracts-nfl-history-part-2

shocking jeff wasn't higher on this list . landry was a huge bust in indy
i believe george is STILL not officially retired...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be no question Haynesworth tops the list. But as big of a chump as George was no way 6.3 mil for 2 years as a QB is a top ten. Hell I can think of several other Redskins moves that were worse. I know that's hard for some of you to believe that they had a ton of bad contracts right? :D

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason anyone remembers this guy is because he had two obvious first names as both his first and last name. If it was Jeff Holsenhoff or something nobody would remember this clown. I recently changed my last name to Tim and have since gotten 5 job offers, 3 blowjobs, and some homeless guy gave me $5 in the last 3 weeks.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff George was an amazing waste of talent. The dude was JaMarcus Russell/Ryan Leaf stupid and he lasted 12 years in the league. If he were just run of the mill stupid he probably would have been making pro bowls.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff George was an amazing waste of talent. The dude was JaMarcus Russell/Ryan Leaf stupid and he lasted 12 years in the league. If he were just run of the mill stupid he probably would have been making pro bowls.

People may not know this but Farve was headed down the same road as George until he got traded. I want to to say he was QB3 in ATL, Glanville hated the draft pick...but it was well documented that Brett was a party animal when he 1st got to the league. The dumbest trade the Falcons have ever made, but it probably saved his career.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People may not know this but Farve was headed down the same road as George until he got traded. I want to to say he was QB3 in ATL, Glanville hated the draft pick...but it was well documented that Brett was a party animal when he 1st got to the league. The dumbest trade the Falcons have ever made, but it probably saved his career.

Yeah, my brother lived around where he did during the time and he said he'd see him out completely wasted on week nights smoking cigarettes. He wasn't doing anything in Atlanta. ESPN did a 5 reasons you can't blame the Falcons for trading Brett Favre thing and all 5 reasons were Brett Favre.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my brother lived around where he did during the time and he said he'd see him out completely wasted on week nights smoking cigarettes. He wasn't doing anything in Atlanta. ESPN did a 5 reasons you can't blame the Falcons for trading Brett Favre thing and all 5 reasons were Brett Favre.

I wasn't hear then, but was coming back and forth from Jersey looking for housing, schools, etc. and heard a lot about Brett Farve's short stay in ATL...idt he ever got into any legal or serious trouble, but Glanville thought he was a goof ball and wanted nothing to do with him....used a 2nd to get him and returned a 1st in the trade so that was good, but Chris Miller, Billy Joe Tolliver? And this guy turns into a 1st ballot HOFer...go figure.

Glanville was recently interviewed about the trade locally and he said...at the time, he was a big armed kid that wasn't accurate enough to run his run and shoot OFC. I wish I had known.