• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher picks the Rams

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fisher was overrated. Inconsistent teams and only 6 winning seasons out of 17. I don't think he was a terrible coach, but overrated.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the following from off ESPNEWS:

Source says it was "80-20" Wednesday that Fisher would take Dolphins job, but team and Fisher could not agree on structure of organization. Dolphins wanted to keep GM Jeff Ireland as top decision-maker.

Same stuff we heard in their last coaching search. These guys obvious rub people the wrong way. They are going to be left with the desperate scraps until they fix it, no top runners will go to them.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Fisher was overrated. Inconsistent teams and only 6 winning seasons out of 17. I don't think he was a terrible coach, but overrated.

Naaahhh...John Gruden is overrated...Fisher concerns me a lot. He's a players coach like Harbaugh and he's pretty tactically smart on football in my opinion...That's interesting about his record...thought he had done much better, but I think he is a good hire.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Naaahhh...John Gruden is overrated...Fisher concerns me a lot. He's a players coach like Harbaugh and he's pretty tactically smart on football in my opinion...That's interesting about his record...thought he had done much better, but I think he is a good hire.

He's got a long way to go in order to have a competitive team talent-wise though. The Rams are a few years away even with astute drafting.