• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jefe101 = TurnUpTheHeat & Rules About Alts

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far the way i see it there is a couple of cool heat posters and "one/how ever many alts" guy that doesnt seem like he will last long........

well, it's like i was telling one of the other guys here, you TRULY do meet all kinds on the internet. for my experience this guy was so ate up by the "Yes.We.Did" hype so much that he got to the point of making enemies out of anyone who disagreed with his "fanship", to the point of stooping to any level to discredit anyone with an opposing viewpoint. at CBS they simply didn't care. thank goodness for a different set of circumstances here. as far as his ravings on what i did, needless to say it's all part of his paranoid delusions. not that that matters. just putting that out there...

in any case, moving forward i'll say you guys' site is great. matter of fact i'm passing this along to some of the other guys i knew at CBS that i'm still in contact with...

CL67

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well tell them to come over......and now that the problem has been taken care of hopefully everyone can settle down and just talk about sports/ play-offs

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well tell them to come over......and now that the problem has been taken care of hopefully everyone can settle down and just talk about sports/ play-offs
That aint gonna happen. Some here would rather just chase others around from thread to thread and totally avoid talking sports. They forget what these boards are designed for.

They can't talk about what they have no knowledge of.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Hammer. I'll support any move you decide to do to keep the purpose of your site intact. Stick to your rules and I for one will abide because I like this site and the overwhelming majority of cool posters here.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey hammer, the little guy had it coming, he was asking for it. A little banter is fun but this guy took it to a whole different level.

Good call!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by bone3421

That aint gonna happen. Some here would rather just chase others around from thread to thread and totally avoid talking sports. They forget what these boards are designed for.

They can't talk about what they have no knowledge of.

Hey JD, I think there is always a little room for some trash talk or smack along the way, it's always been an inherent part of sports and we really can't take that out. What I think bone3421 is talking about here is the outright personal attacks and deceitful tactics when posting on the forums here.

It's okay to have a little fun with your adversaries, just know the limits and don't take things too far...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're absolutely right Mike. Agreeing all the time isn't healthy. By doing so just turns into the Barney theme song. Nothing wrong with ribbing each other from time to time

Some though would rather talk non sports related 95% of the time. I'm sure those who run this show don't want to see non-sports threads dominate the top of the board constantly. That's why there's a general forum.

The idea to come here wasn't to pick-up where we left off from CBS.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did turnup just get banned? time for me to come clean... you will see multiple log ins for flauge. some in tennessee.. some in florida.. both me. work computer routed through tennessee.

also note to self.. dont question hammerdown.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did turnup just get banned? time for me to come clean... you will see multiple log ins for flauge. some in tennessee.. some in florida.. both me. work computer routed through tennessee.

also note to self.. dont question hammerdown.

no multiple ips are ok .. its multiple accounts that use the same IP's......is generally what gets ya busted

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by bone3421

Hey JD, I think there is always a little room for some trash talk or smack along the way, it's always been an inherent part of sports and we really can't take that out. What I think bone3421 is talking about here is the outright personal attacks and deceitful tactics when posting on the forums here.

It's okay to have a little fun with your adversaries, just know the limits and don't take things too far...

door prize is just mad that his butt buddy Turnip has been checked. he'll get over it. besides, it isn't like i have that fool on ignore too. trust me, i knew who i could talk to on CBS and who i couldn't. so that slap-happy little troll has no worries about me "chasing" anybody. LOL love it because mr. agenda just hates Lakers fans. too bad for him...

CL67

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're absolutely right Mike. Agreeing all the time isn't healthy. By doing so just turns into the Barney theme song. Nothing wrong with ribbing each other from time to time

Some though would rather talk non sports related 95% of the time. I'm sure those who run this show don't want to see non-sports threads dominate the top of the board constantly. That's why there's a general forum.

The idea to come here wasn't to pick-up where we left off from CBS.

Wow we actually agree once again, maybe something is wrong with the universe... Those Maya's might have got it wrong by a few months, who knows....

Always respected you all the while disagreeing with you most of the time.

That said, I came here to help establish what we had over on the SeeBS boards for my favorite sport's team.

Rams football.

We had a great bunch over there and often went on the Seahags and Fortywhiners boards and had some good fun! After the rubbing was over we had some real convos.

Unfortunately the NBA boards over on SeeBS were ridiculous! And it made it hard to tell who was just having some fun with some smack talk and who were taking things too serious.

If that's what you mean by us not picking up where we left off than we agree once again.

In the words of Vick the Brick....

Who Knew??!!??

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it's like i was telling one of the other guys here, you TRULY do meet all kinds on the internet. for my experience this guy was so ate up by the "Yes.We.Did" hype so much that he got to the point of making enemies out of anyone who disagreed with his "fanship", to the point of stooping to any level to discredit anyone with an opposing viewpoint. at CBS they simply didn't care. thank goodness for a different set of circumstances here. as far as his ravings on what i did, needless to say it's all part of his paranoid delusions. not that that matters. just putting that out there...

in any case, moving forward i'll say you guys' site is great. matter of fact i'm passing this along to some of the other guys i knew at CBS that i'm still in contact with...

CL67

Just curious CL, which posters are you still in contact with?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read through the rest of the thread that I missed.

I'm guessing when it says inactive it means the poster got banned?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes me think of a few you knew well, is pantherphan around here? diebeasly? Those were some cool dudes, any luck getting them over here BK?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

couple of the guys from the Chiefs board(Death2Broncos2, hooschiefs, MUtigerfan), and a few others. the Chiefs board here is practically dead so i wanted to see if those guys might be interested. already got Vedder here to check it out(he seems to like it already). so far, that's it...

CL67

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mutigersfan seems content over on the mudncleats boards, too bad too we Rams fans miss him over here....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by bksballer89
Just read through the rest of the thread that I missed.

I'm guessing when it says inactive it means the poster got banned?

Sounds right to me...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me think of a few you knew well, is pantherphan around here? diebeasly? Those were some cool dudes, any luck getting them over here BK?

Both are over here.

I saw PP here on the weekend and DBD is here as well but his name is Paolo