• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

jedburks

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely do it. It's fun to listen to each week.

Cool, thank you!

We are going to try to have Lee be the facilitator this season. Gary was the facilitator, mainly because it is in his basement and all his equipment and he knows how to work it. Gary and I are the more talkative of the 3 of us and the most demonstrative in our opinions and the most long winded. So we think that Lee would be good at guiding us and hopefully holding us to the topic without going too far down crazy rabbit holes like we tended to do last year. Probably going to stick to the over/under type format and have discussions through that. I have been bugging them to do a random episode for months now just to be able to ramble about football because I am itching bad for any good football convo. Schedules have not lined up for us to get one done. I would kind of like to do another "drunk" episode like the Iowa game was. Gary and I were pissed and drinking heavily during that recap episode. It was hilarious.

As usual, if anyone has any ideas on changes or topics, please let me know and we will see what we can do. We are doing this for fun and want people to enjoy listening.