• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeanie Puts Errbody On Blast!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we Lakers fans looooove us some Jeanie Buss (aside from her being a hottie). Awesome comments by her re: that Kobe hit article from ESPN.

In a nutshell, Jeanie said: "Any free agent that is afraid to play with Kobe is probably a loser and we wouldn't want them anyway." She also said that she doesn't believe any of it and questions why all sources were unnamed.

And that's not all. She also said that if any of the "Lakers insiders" that the article quoted are real, she will get to the bottom of it and they won't be working for the Lakers anymore.

Everyone says that she is the "Buss kid" who is most like their Dad. I guess she's showing it. Dr. Buss wouldn't have stood for that either.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a single reason Lakers fans shouldn't love Jeanie.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like her for her brains.

too.:lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She should take A.C. Green's virginity.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the SC interview. Personally I didn't think she came off all that well. She was either nervous or unprepared for the questions they were gonna ask her because she stumbled around a bit searching for words to say. The loser quote was a bit much, one that I don't think executives should say and seemed more like pandering. She just didn't come off all that well to me and if it were Jim Buss doing that exact same interview the same way, there would probably be a lot of Short Bus jokes. It'll be interesting to see if she was serious about tracking down the people that made those anonymous comments from inside the Lakers organization though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys seen her playboy shoots? I won't put them up in case it's NSFW but just do a simple 'Jeanie Buss playboy' google image search.

WOOD!!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the SC interview. Personally I didn't think she came off all that well. She was either nervous or unprepared for the questions they were gonna ask her because she stumbled around a bit searching for words to say. The loser quote was a bit much, one that I don't think executives should say and seemed more like pandering. She just didn't come off all that well to me and if it were Jim Buss doing that exact same interview the same way, there would probably be a lot of Short Bus jokes. It'll be interesting to see if she was serious about tracking down the people that made those anonymous comments from inside the Lakers organization though.

I disagree. I think she came off fine. It did seem like she was searching for words a couple of times, but it looked to me like she was trying to find words that were a little less stern.

The article was a bullshit hit piece and she pretty well gave it the comments that it deserved. I also don't think the loser thing was a bit much either. First of all, I doubt that there are near as many FA's that would be afraid to play with Kobe as the article suggests. Second of all, I agree with her that any that are afraid to play with him probably are losers. After all, if you are afraid to play with someone who is going to drive you to be a better player and win titles, then...........................you're a loser.

I agree that it would not have been good if Jim did it, but that's because Jim is pretty unpopular and him saying it would come off as him looking out for himself. Jeanie saying it comes off as an owner defending her team and players.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Buss would be proud of Jeannie and I am sure Phil had a conversation afterwards as well even from New York.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
er...wouldn't we all...

guess my wife would have to "understand"(though i doubt she would)...

<looks over shoulder before typing to make sure the wife isn't looking>

She's a rich hottie who owns our favorite team and she actually knows basketball.

She's the perfect woman.:suds:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for her. That was a junk article. Her father would be proud. He loved Kobe.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought in the title of the post that "Errbody" meant "her body"

I jumped into this thread to hopefully see bikini pics of Jeannie

oh well...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash