• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeanie Buss thinks Short Bus is a flat tire

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obtw, while you're throwing pics up showing what your wife looks like and wishing others wives were like her you STILL skipped the question. TF12 got you THAT terrified? don't worry. he won't kick your ass(today), i promise...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obtw, while you're throwing pics up showing what your wife looks like and wishing others wives were like her you STILL skipped the question. TF12 got you THAT terrified? don't worry. he won't kick your ass(today), i promise...

I'm afraid to ask, but I will.
What are you talking about?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from TF12:

Good!! Does that mean your gonna go away now?

DO keep playing dumb. maybe it isn't an act AFTER all...:laugh3:[/QUOTE]

Tell you what.

You keep on trying to figure out the answer:lol:

I'll give you a chance to make me go away forever.

Plenty of bets on the table to counter your BULLSHIT.
Take your chances with one of them. You pick!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what.

KNOW it already. certain posters on CBS you hated. trust me, i get it. me, jefe, Black Mamba. hey, i can't blame ya, little guy. i'd hate us too if they constantly made an ass outta me...

thing is you're trying to not make MORE enemies here. slick. i'd say you had a better chance of that happening if you kept your idiotic comments down...

I'll give you a chance to make me go away forever.

Plenty of bets on the table to counter your BULLSHIT.
Take your chances with one of them. You pick!![/QUOTE]

but then i'd miss out on all your "golden" commentary. SURELY you wouldn't want that...:rollseyes:

"my bullshit" indeed. TOO funny...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"KNOW it already. certain posters on CBS you hated. trust me, i get it. me, jefe, Black Mamba. hey, i can't blame ya, little guy. i'd hate us too if they constantly made an ass outta me...

thing is you're trying to not make MORE enemies here. slick. i'd say you had a better chance of that happening if you kept your idiotic comments down..."

I can't even begin to make the slightest sense of this ramble. Help me out!

I do know I don't "hate" anyone on a sports thread or have "enemies".

Maybe take your meds, have your nurse bring out your toy plastic green army men, play a little war with yourself, and then go take a nap.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even begin to make the slightest sense of this ramble. Help me out!

LOL!!! you know DAMN WELL what i mean. keep playing dumb...

I do know I don't "hate" anyone on a sports thread or have "enemies".

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

ANOTHER lie. guess if this was true then you wouldn't have been motivated to use alts in the first place...

Maybe take your meds, have your nurse bring out your toy plastic green army men, play a little war with yourself, and then go take a nap.[/QUOTE]

no need to raid your medicine cabinet. i'm good. DO keep on trying to play out the "CL is paranoid" angle, though. it's funny stuff...

FACT is the evidence of what i say about you is there for everyone to see. tell me what other conclusion anyone with a brain could draw after seeing how YOU operate? keep trying to run around like a greased pig trying to dodge it all, though...:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"great day by MY reckoning. oh, but i forgot. you have your hidden camera here and all...
rolleyes2.gif
"

Sure do! Better put a bigger piece of cardboard over your window!

amanda-simmons.jpg

Please take this picture of your wife down - that is very disrespectful of her and yourself

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"ANOTHER lie. guess if this was true then you wouldn't have been motivated to use alts in the first place..."

Speaking of, how is that one going for you!

Hasn't it been around 3 weeks or so since you told me you were going to have Hammer say I was the other you??

Need a refresher??

Remember you made a fool of yourself for a day begging me to ask him, before I showed you that I already had.:suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife could fit in her leg!

That's the hidden camera in CL's hut.

so you're admitting your wife's missing a leg? too bad. STILL don't wanna hear about it...:laugh3:

guess that's the problem in YOUR hut. i prefer a house, quite frankly. but to each his own i guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"ANOTHER lie. guess if this was true then you wouldn't have been motivated to use alts in the first place..."

Speaking of, how is that one going for you!

Hasn't it been around 3 weeks or so since you told me you were going to have Hammer say I was the other you??

Need a refresher??

Remember you made a fool of yourself for a day begging me to ask him, before I showed you that I already had.:suds:

when did you do that? and DO post this response for us all...?

sorry, but YOU were the one caught, not me. proof's in the pudding. shall i start putting up the evidence again...?

DO tell me who the "FOOL" is now...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, ok. let me help you here, Turnip. consider this your first step into manhood...

TF12, this is from Turnip...from the bottom of his little black heart...

"my feelings were hurt that you'd want me to leave these boards, TF12. i'm a sensitive guy. no need to go there. and i just had my nails done".

there. wasn't so tough, was it? wasn't worth all the round and round YOU'RE trying to attempt, stumpy...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when did you do that? and DO post this response for us all...?

sorry, but YOU were the one caught, not me. proof's in the pudding. shall i start putting up the evidence again...?

DO tell me who the "FOOL" is now...

Are you that fucking stupid?
Please re- read, s l o w l y the question/ post that earned me 7 days in the penalty box.

Once you do, then maybe you will ( but I doubt it), quit continuing to make a fool out if yourself.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehe, at least we all now know what he says to get her to come to his bedroom...

"Sewwwiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee. here honey, honey, honey...":laugh3::laugh3:

Post a pic of your wife. I'll do the same.
Lets see whose laughing then!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you that fucking stupid?
Please re- read, s l o w l y the question/ post that earned me 7 days in the penalty box.
Translation:" Hammer neither confirmed nor DENIED". got it. course he DID pop you with jefe's, which pretty much tells the ENTIRE story. if you lied about his, you can DAMN WELL lie about mine. who else would do it...?

Once you do, then maybe you will ( but I doubt it), quit continuing to make a fool out if yourself.

LOL, trust me when i say this. NO ONE is a bigger fool on these boards than you. NO ONE. it's simply IMPOSSIBLE to top your misdeeds around here, little man. YOU say you're winning when you're getting beaten and bloodied, and the proof's here for EVERYBODY to see. that's the beauty of it all. PLEASE keep up the good work...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post a pic of your wife. I'll do the same.

Lets see whose laughing then!

sorry, but she's too good for YOUR eyes. 'sides, you'd simply grab a photoshop job, and we already KNOW you aren't to be believed...

tell you what, though. you can congratulate us on the 29th of this month. 28th anni. let's face it, i'm a VERY lucky cat...:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, but she's too good for YOUR eyes. 'sides, you'd simply grab a photoshop job, and we already KNOW you aren't to be believed...

tell you what, though. you can congratulate us on the 29th of this month. 28th anni. let's face it, i'm a VERY lucky cat...:yahoo:[/QUO

LAME. Hammer can find a fake. Ask SportsDick.
As far as your 28th, great. Doesn't say what she looks like though. I'm betting over 225 !

FYI, my 26th is in October.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAME. Hammer can find a fake. Ask SportsDick.

if you say so. simply put, i doubt he'd find you worth the time arbitrating a "pic bet" over....

'sides, i know you're the conniving type. seen it WAY too often...

As far as your 28th, great. Doesn't say what she looks like though.

nor does it NEED to. i'm QUITE secure in the way she looks. it isn't like i HAVE to prove it to you...

'sides, i'm not seeing the good it'd do you to see her when your obvious preference is for farm animals...like the one of your wife you posted...:hdn:

I'm betting over 225 though!

tsk, seems ALREADY you're wrong. but that's cool. i'll tap her gladly once for you and laugh...

FYI, my 26th is in October.[/QUOTE]

she could stand you for that long? LOL i must say there seems to be no accounting for taste in your family...or size for that matter, stumpy...:lol: