• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeanie Buss thinks Short Bus is a flat tire

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet she wouldn't have put up posters to ask him to stay.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botslayer is so fuckin full of shit it's not even funny. She merely said that her dad was such a genius that he could have convinced Dwight to say and I agree. The man had a life time of history that inspired others to believe in him. Jim Buss is a good business and is smart, but he appears to be short of his dad's genius because he hasn't been at the controls long enough. You have to give the guy a chance to learn and grow on his own without his dad looking over his shoulders

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the read, thanks Bot.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy when I heard this yesterday.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the dead buss wouldnt have had to woo dwight. he would have just resigned asap. dead buss also would have hired phil jackson .. not because he was genius.. because he wasnt a fucking retard.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flauge that might be too far, but what ever, not going to get excited.

@Laker fans You guys send a lot of heat hate mail through these forums thought I would post the stuff I can :D

Admittedly this is a couple days old but I do not frequent ESPN much, or really any sports news site lately :( Stupid baseball.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Botslayer - how are you a Gators fan now?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Laker fans You guys send a lot of heat hate mail through these forums thought I would post the stuff I can :D

Admittedly this is a couple days old but I do not frequent ESPN much, or really any sports news site lately :( Stupid baseball.

Baseball isn't an easy sport to bandwagon lol :whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excuse me but the Los Angeles Dodgers are red hot and looking like the best team in the MLB right now. I think they have a shot another world series.:suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the dead buss wouldnt have had to woo dwight. he would have just resigned asap. dead buss also would have hired phil jackson .. not because he was genius.. because he wasnt a fucking retard.

Yeah - I think I agree - although the late Dr Buss was said to have agreed with the D'antoni hiring - my guess is some one took his head and nodded it for them and he was too far gone to know what he was in agreement with. Phil Jackson over D'antoni was a no brainer - even D'antoni was surprised he got picked over Jackson and was scratching his head

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jackson would have said yes right way had Mike Brown done a little bit better, or was given a little bit more time. Phil was practically looking at a full season of traveling.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Florida beat ohio in 2 national championship games in the same year.

I have been a Florida fan since January 8th, 2007. On April 2nd of 2007 they solidified my support for years to come.

Basketball is not my first sport, I only started watching it to watch LBJ play the game.

Football I am a little more homerish, but I am not going to stand behind my team while they make moronic acquisition after moronic acquisition. #burnmillenburn

GO BLUE!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck the Gators except Mike Miller and U.D. ( who is actually a Cane fan, not a Gator fan), unless they are playing Ohio State or Notre Dame

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been a Florida fan since January 8th, 2007. On April 2nd of 2007 they solidified my support for years to come.

Basketball is not my first sport, I only started watching it to watch LBJ play the game.

Football I am a little more homerish, but I am not going to stand behind my team while they make moronic acquisition after moronic acquisition. #burnmillenburn

GO BLUE!!

Fake fan!!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i root for Miami and Florida in college sports. Always been a fan of the U.. it was damn near mandatory growing up in sofla in the 80s. But then I went to UF out of high school. I also ended up attending the U for my medical license.. So i love em both. But when they play... sorry Gators.. it's all about the U.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake fan!!!

:D

Honestly, I have several teams I root for across several different sports. But I only have 2 favorites, I have always been a fan of he Lions and Wolverines first.

I never watched basketball until LBJ. I like watching great athletes and no sport showcases that individual advantage as well as basketball while still having a large emphasis on the team. I made a conscious decision to not really have a team in basketball because of how torturous it was to be a Lions fan, I have paid my "dues" and am done paying them, dues are stupid.

In golf I would never watch a round unless I expected to see mostly Tiger and in basketball for no reason (well maybe with a significant amount of money on it) would I watch the Bobcats play the Suns.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GO BLUE!!

Ya......fuck the Gators. I seriously hate that school more than anything, and it goes beyond sports. Ever meet a Gator grad? They act like they're god's gift to the world - it's an ok school don't get me wrong. But they're the most arrogant fucks I've ever come across. Living in Orlando has been hell the last few years since this is Gator land. September 7th can't come soon enough. It's All About the U!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i root for Miami and Florida in college sports. Always been a fan of the U.. it was damn near mandatory growing up in sofla in the 80s. But then I went to UF out of high school. I also ended up attending the U for my medical license.. So i love em both. But when they play... sorry Gators.. it's all about the U.

I feel you on that one. Although I know a few friends that went to UF and FSU and still only rooted for Miami. Luckily enough we have Nova in Florida, because I might have had to go to UF....serious conflict of interest there.