• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Pierre-Paul Hazes Or Bullies Prince Amukamara

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw that.

when i just read the story, i thought "ehh, its just hazing"

when i saw the video i thought "wow, Prince looks legitimately upset"

so now im somewhere in between hazing and bullying

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a place for hazing. i think once you have a super bowl ring that should exempt you from any further hazing. just my opinion.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in that other thread, what it all boils down to is people have to understand who Prince Amukamara is. He is not your average human being........he can easily be picked on based on the way he goes about life compared to most people.

On ESPN they were talking about it and they were like "I cannot believe he didn't fight back while he was being carried!"

:L

Prince wouldn't ever get into a fight. That is a guarantee.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, this is his 9th time in the cold tub........and they are cutting up his clothes and shit when they go on the road.......

:rolleyes:

That is beyond just a little hazing.......leave him alone cot dammit

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah prince is a kind of guy that would easily get picked on. why the fuck are they hazing a 2nd year player though?!?! none the less a starter!!!

they are supposed to only haze rookies, not 2nd year players who are your starting CB

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince reportedly said it's not funny when you are the one thrown in the icy tank and it's 8 against 1. The Giants are more upset that the video went viral then the incident itself WTF.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is bullshit. i understand if they want to pull that on rookies...stuff like that can bond teams and stuff. but for a second year starter (who also has a super bowl ring) that is complete crap. he shouldn't have to go through that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the comments Prince made struck me as odd.........

He said his teammates told him that he will not be "one of them" until he plays in 3 more games.

Again, that sounds pretty fucked up to me. Sounds like an excuse to beat up on him for a little while longer because they like seeing the little Christian boy get up and run away without doing anything.

Another teammate (Tuck) said that Prince is one of the easier guys to pick on because they all find him "very amusing." So yea, basically they think he's weird.........

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where are you finding all these comments they are making JJM?

There are articles all over the place.

There was a pretty good video I watched from ESPN today......I'll see if I can find some links for ye

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amukamara, 23, was the target of rookie hazing last season. He said had his tie and dress shirt cut before a road trip and landed in the cold tub eight times last year.

"Yeah, um, well, I mean, I just don't get it. I don't understand the rules," Amukamara told the Newark Star-Ledger on Saturday night after the Giants beat the Jets, 26-3. "I mean, I'm not a rookie anymore, so I don't know why I'm getting thrown in the tub. I know it's all love.

"Yeah, no one ever likes it, especially when it's you versus eight and no one's helping you. But it doesn't mess up our team morale or anything.

"I don't think I did [anything to provoke it]. I don't think I did. Ask them."

After Amukamara landed in the ice tub, a player tells Amukamara to "stand up for yourself."

According to the Star-Ledger report, players have been trying to get Amukamara to "develop an edge."

Amukamara is now the starting cornerback opposite Corey Webster with Terrell Thomas rehabbing an injured right knee.

Amukamara said that the veterans have told him that he has three more regular-season games to complete before he's considered "one of them."

Read more: Jason Pierre-Paul-Prince Amukamara video concerns Tom Coughlin - NFL - SI.com