• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Hall still a Husker?

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like the Huskers once again, see potential before everyone else.

Jason Hall has pulled a couple of more offers, and they are BIG. First the Sooners offered, and now the Longhorns too. That's pretty impressive for a kid that was not even rated before a few weeks ago. So, if he does stay committed that would be a pretty significant victory for the Huskers. Apparently his Jason dad said that he is still 100% committed to the Husker. Is this the same as the dreaded vote of confident that a team owner gives an embattled coach? Also, over at Cornnation, Brandon Cavanough twitter feed sent out a tweet late last night that there are big news on the way.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if he goes somewhere else, well, that just typical for a Husker class I guess. If he stays, Terry Joseph and the power of the Boom at work.

azred

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our coaches have been good at seeing talent before most others do. Lets hope they can start closing on these kids, on signing day. Winning a conference or a bowl game, would go a long way to doing that.

GBR!!!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as we identify the talent the claim jumpers come running. Weren't there some folks upset this kid was NR?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HB say he's no longer coming to BRW

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just way too tough to compete with OU and UT on a guy like this. Odds stacked hugely in their favor.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well canceling going to BRW without giving an explanation pretty much seals the deal.

I really do not appreciate it when recruits commit to Nebraska because they know it's a big time name in hopes of luring other offers. That's sleazy and dishonest.

There are at least two or three kids who do this to us per year.

Jonathan Cook bolted as soon as he got his Bama offer last year.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well canceling going to BRW without giving an explanation pretty much seals the deal.

I really do not appreciate it when recruits commit to Nebraska because they know it's a big time name in hopes of luring other offers. That's sleazy and dishonest.

and that OL kid that went to Michigan too. I mean, if you say you are going to a place, stick to your word, or, take your time. Wait and see, if you get other offers.

I wish there was an early signing period.

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we're still getting the name drop, so there's that much

Still burns though

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that OL kid that went to Michigan too. I mean, if you say you are going to a place, stick to your word, or, take your time. Wait and see, if you get other offers.

I wish there was an early signing period.

Lacoture or something

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think that was the one that was with Tejas AM and then I think went to LSU. It was Fisher or something...Dan Samuelson, just looked it up.

Indeed, he ended up with michigan where there's no shortage of players just like him

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That shit is a slap in our face and ticks me off about recruiting. Neb gets a recruit low star 2-3 bama ou UT come calling and now hes magically a 4-5 star top150 player. That shit is foul, we find a diamond in the rough and the rich come by and snatch it up

Sad how recruiting can sometimes show the perception of what young kids think of another school

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see, ride the bench just so you can tell your friends you play for texas, 4-5* Madonna's that texas is stacked with won't put up with that so there's no leap frog game there. Or actually play and receive coaching with a proven top rated secondary under Pelini and have a big opportunity to be drafted, hmm...