• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jared Allen

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 sacks 5 tackles in two games against the packers rookie left tackle.. guess the bears gave up on trying to beat the packers now :clap:

Jared Allen has 16 career sacks against the #Packers in 13 games, the most he has vs. any NFL team.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BTW, 5 tackles and a pass knockdown is pretty damn solid game from your DE. So, basically what you're saying is that because of one game where he didn't kick the shit out of you, the guy who has dominated the Pack his entire time in the NFC is now "useless" against the Pack.

I love it. I love it so much. The trolls don't come over making nonsensical posts unless they're taking notice to another team that's making moves to get better. You come off as... hmm... how does one say it? Scared. That's it. Scared.

De**** is back folks. And he's talking nonsense, per usual.

dcenate050

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Allen has 16 career sacks against the #Packers in 13 games, the most he has vs. any NFL team.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

BTW, 5 tackles and a pass knockdown is pretty damn solid game from your DE. So, basically what you're saying is that because of one game where he didn't kick the shit out of you, the guy who has dominated the Pack his entire time in the NFC is now "useless" against the Pack.

I love it. I love it so much. The trolls don't come over making nonsensical posts unless they're taking notice to another team that's making moves to get better. You come off as... hmm... how does one say it? Scared. That's it. Scared.

De**** is back folks. And he's talking nonsense, per usual.

I love it you bear fans always get hyped up after a big signing and it results in two losses against the packers each yr :laugh3:

We got a new sherrif in town and his name is not Newhouse .. The only thing Allen is going to do against the Pack is play patty cake with Bakhtiari..

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Becomes a member of SportsHoopla, just to flame the Allen signing. :sly:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 posts since July, 2 of em' on this page. :laugh: jimmies have been rustled

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 sacks 5 tackles in two games against the packers rookie left tackle.. guess the bears gave up on trying to beat the packers now :clap:

Dcenate... This isn't ESPN. If you want to be an ass get on Facebook and talk shit on those boards. Here we talk about football and try to stay focused on facts.

BTW, if this truly is your opinion then you are way off base.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it you bear fans always get hyped up after a big signing and it results in two losses against the packers each yr :laugh3:

We got a new sherrif in town and his name is not Newhouse .. The only thing Allen is going to do against the Pack is play patty cake with Bakhtiari..

Ah yes, stage 2 is complete: "Corner the troll. Force him to resort to bringing up results from games in previous seasons". :clap:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, stage 2 is complete: "Corner the troll. Force him to resort to bringing up results from games in previous seasons". :clap:

He is just nervous that the Bears significantly improved their DLine, thus making it difficult for the Packers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question the motive. Is it because they think we are close and a top old vet is warranted? or is it because we cant fix the back 7 so make the Dline extra good. This came out of nowhere. could be a brilliant move.

C

cubzzzfanincali

oh look, it's dcenate. Lucky us. The virgin who never got laid and accused the entire Chicago Bears fanbase of being rapists. Man I am so glad to see you again kid. I haven't been able to find a single deep, insightful football analyst since you've been gone, and your incisor-like wit is so charming and necessary for the troubled times we live in.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I question the motive. Is it because they think we are close and a top old vet is warranted? or is it because we cant fix the back 7 so make the Dline extra good. This came out of nowhere. could be a brilliant move.

Well, I don't think there's any doubt at all that this was about improving the D Line from decent to strong. I mean, on paper we have a pretty nice looking line now. Maybe Emery looked at the remaining pool of free agents, and just said "who is the best", and decided to go for it. It is a gamble, but what the heck. This may be the last year we have both receivers.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Becomes a member of SportsHoopla, just to flame the Allen signing. :sly:

7 posts since July, 2 of em' on this page. :laugh: jimmies have been rustled

Same schtick as the last fag like him. hmmmm?

Dcenate... This isn't ESPN. If you want to be an ass get on Facebook and talk shit on those boards. Here we talk about football and try to stay focused on facts.

BTW, if this truly is your opinion then you are way off base.

got him him on the radar screen .. he wont last long

dcenate050

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bouncing... this board has no packer fans. seya and enjoy the annual two losses against the packers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bouncing... this board has no packer fans. seya and enjoy the annual two losses against the packers

Yeah... right. We all know you're life is far too sad. You have too much time on your hands.

See you soon.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pep for Allen & Houston is win in my book.
Guess Phil does have an eye for D talent.
Can't wait to see his plan for our DBs. Peanut & Hayden aren't getting any younger. Conte & Steltz just plain out suck. Go Phil.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stage 3 is complete: "The troll disappears entirely"

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't know why you guys give the troll so much attention :noidea:.

If you haven't noticed, this board can run dry at times.

I don't mind a troll from time to time.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't noticed, this board can run dry at times.

I don't mind a troll from time to time.

Just sayin, He ruins every conversation. Just think it's better to ignore the prick.:suds: