• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jared Allen

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got him him on the radar screen .. he wont last long

Just think the electric chair wouldn't be good enough for this prick. Maybe a slow hanging, just so he feels it.:lol:
He fucked up our ESPN Board. Just hope you guys don't let it happen here.:suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin, He ruins every conversation. Just think it's better to ignore the prick.:suds:

I know. It's just that whenever I do take that approach it just seems that others don't, and then there's no point.

I'll give it another shot. Hopefully everyone else can just follow suit.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think the electric chair wouldn't be good enough for this prick. Maybe a slow hanging, just so he feels it.:lol:
He fucked up our ESPN Board. Just hope you guys don't let it happen here.:suds:

it wont happen here .. there is no trolling of team boards at the hoop.. he may say what he wants to in the general boards ...btw he got a week off right now .. if he comes back and continues to troll he will be gone permanently.. the hoop is for good posters not trolls ..

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
it wont happen here .. there is no trolling of team boards at the hoop.. he may say what he wants to in the general boards ...btw he got a week off right now .. if he comes back and continues to troll he will be gone permanently.. the hoop is for good posters not trolls ..

Thank You

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you! Thank you!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How am i still here?:noidea:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 sacks 5 tackles in two games against the packers rookie left tackle.. guess the bears gave up on trying to beat the packers now :clap:

I was thinking the exact same thing I thought Allen would get some against the rookie but he didn't. He is older and not the same as he use to be so will just have to wait and see.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the exact same thing I thought Allen would get some against the rookie but he didn't. He is older and not the same as he use to be so will just have to wait and see.

Ah well, if he doesn't do anything vs. you guys, I'll take his production in the other 14 games this year. It isn't as if Peppers did anything against you guys either. Now, Shea on the other hand... Fear the Shea.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were thinking the samething as a troll.

:omg:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had ONE game where he didn't dominate you guys. Meanwhile, had 11.5 sacks and was top 20 in virtually every category as a D-lineman. Wow... totally over the hill.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised that Lambeauleggs is not a politician