• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamin Davis released

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned the other day there was much trade value when one of the writers said Davis, Brown and Ford were potential trade material.

Davis was replaced when they brought in Wagner and Luvu. DQ gave him a chance but lets face it, new GM and coaches want their guys. Cool they let him go now, they were not going to sign him to a 5th year option.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned the other day there was much trade value when one of the writers said Davis, Brown and Ford were potential trade material.

Davis was replaced when they brought in Wagner and Luvu. DQ gave him a chance but lets face it, new GM and coaches want their guys. Cool they let him go now, they were not going to sign him to a 5th year option.
I love that they let him go. Hate it didn't work out here. Gives Jamin a chance to catch on. I said on here we'd be lucky to get a conditional 7th for any of these guys Ron drafted.

Forbes is really dangerous is space as a zone corner. I'm interested to see how he finishes the season. Have a feeling they move on from him as well. Hope I'm wrong.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget fifth year options on rookies.

2020- Chase Young, traded in year 4 with no option
2021- Jamin Davis, cut in year 4
2022- Jahan Dotson, traded before year 3
2023- Emmanuel Forbes, looks like he will make it beyond year 2 but no guarantees after

That has to be the worst four year stretch ever At least Matt Millen got Calvin Johnson, granted he had a four year shit show before that.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that they let him go. Hate it didn't work out here. Gives Jamin a chance to catch on. I said on here we'd be lucky to get a conditional 7th for any of these guys Ron drafted.

Forbes is really dangerous is space as a zone corner. I'm interested to see how he finishes the season. Have a feeling they move on from him as well. Hope I'm wrong.
Bullseye, Forbes is a better zone corner than man. I'd say he is in his last year here. He isn't a DQ type of player. Only way he stays he has two years left on his contract.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullseye, Forbes is a better zone corner than man. I'd say he is in his last year here. He isn't a DQ type of player. Only way he stays he has two years left on his contract.
I agree. Bad fit.