• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harrison has had enough, and goes OFF!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh. By definition? Yes.
One word of the definition. But we all know you weren't implying he was dissatisfied. Nice try.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One word of the definition. But we all know you weren't implying he was dissatisfied. Nice try.

I was implying he was dissatisfied?

Interesting.

I believe he asked for his release. I also believe he did shit that was douchey in hopes it would get him released...like sleeping during team meetings.

Aka..being a malcontent.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having @handicappers stalk my posts and playing detective on a Friday night...now that's called winning..

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was implying he was dissatisfied?

Interesting.

I believe he asked for his release. I also believe he did shit that was douchey in hopes it would get him released...like sleeping during team meetings.

Aka..being a malcontent.

From what I have heard or read, he was told by Tomlin to get ready for the Pats game and that he would play. He didn't, asked Tomlin to be released after the lip service he was given. Tomlin said that he would be crazy to release him just in case someone got injured. Like 4 days later Tomlin said that they would release him, for him to stay in shape , because they would prob call him back in a month. Not sure how much is true, but the guy has always been passionate about playing and never saw a guy stay in shape like him. Working out at gym at 3 am, the morning after a playoff win last year, crazy

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yam melting down and tagging people.

You're still full of shit, liar pants.
The guy melting down is the one digging up posts from Sept...

Hint.

That's you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, @NWPATSFAN he said his old profile was called yambag. Do you know what a yambag is?

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard or read, he was told by Tomlin to get ready for the Pats game and that he would play. He didn't, asked Tomlin to be released after the lip service he was given. Tomlin said that he would be crazy to release him just in case someone got injured. Like 4 days later Tomlin said that they would release him, for him to stay in shape , because they would prob call him back in a month. Not sure how much is true, but the guy has always been passionate about playing and never saw a guy stay in shape like him. Working out at gym at 3 am, the morning after a playoff win last year, crazy

If all that is true, there's no doubt that's shitty.

But in the end, you're on a contract. You can ask for your release, but if they don't give it, show professionalism about it, don't be a douche to force their hand.

I won't say it's accpetable, but I can see that more from a younger guy with no history with the franchise, but not from a guy in his role/position.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, @NWPATSFAN he said his old profile was called yambag. Do you know what a yambag is?

It was my old profile.

And it's a nutsack. Opie and Anthony.

Don't tell the handicapped guy though. He needs a thorough court case to believe I'm not making this up.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all that is true, there's no doubt that's shitty.

But in the end, you're on a contract. You can ask for your release, but if they don't give it, show professionalism about it, don't be a douche to force their hand.

I won't say it's accpetable, but I can see that more from a younger guy with no history with the franchise, but not from a guy in his role/position.

So you just ignore the fact that he was lied to about his playing time 1) when he signed the contract and 2) while under contract.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my old profile.

And it's a nutsack. Opie and Anthony.

Don't tell the handicapped guy though. He needs a thorough court case to believe I'm not making this up.

That's one definition but it's also a female who does sexual favors as payment instead of cash to obtain drugs or get a bag/sack of her own.