• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Harden plan to opt out

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think this guy has done a great job of avoiding criticism or at least to the level of Kevin Durant. He had a very competitive team in Houston with Chris Paul and choked in game 7 against Golden State while up 3-2. Demands the super max deal and when Houston gave that to him he pushed his away out in a trade to Brooklyn on that max deal to a roster with 2 other hall of fame players. When that fell through he pushed his way out of Brooklyn to get to Philly on a competitive roster with another hall of fame player and now he will become a free agent. I don't know what team in the league he can go to that will make him a winner but this man to me is an overrated fat slob that complains his way all over the league forces team to trade him into good situations.

Shout out to this guy from Chicago

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the criticism that he faces is that no one believes he’s going to win anything. The difference for others, like Kevin Durant, who face criticism because they expect more from him both in production and winning.

I feel that there have been people who have felt bad for Harden because of him not having others in certain times of his career to help him, but that’s not mistaken as putting him in the same consideration, as those other players, who are considered better who don’t achieve certain things in certain situations where they are criticized for.

That’s sort of like how I don’t have the same expectations for my youngest daughter as I do for my oldest daughter. Yet, of course.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think this guy has done a great job of avoiding criticism or at least to the level of Kevin Durant. He had a very competitive team in Houston with Chris Paul and choked in game 7 against Golden State while up 3-2. Demands the super max deal and when Houston gave that to him he pushed his away out in a trade to Brooklyn on that max deal to a roster with 2 other hall of fame players. When that fell through he pushed his way out of Brooklyn to get to Philly on a competitive roster with another hall of fame player and now he will become a free agent. I don't know what team in the league he can go to that will make him a winner but this man to me is an overrated fat slob that complains his way all over the league forces team to trade him into good situations.

Shout out to this guy from Chicago

With a skillset like Hardens he's really reliant on the refs calling the defensive fouls as he bullies his way in at a herky jerky pace.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the rumors of Harden going back to Houston. He was on bad terms with Tilman Fertitta; I thought that was mainly why he got out of shape and dealt from there.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the rumors of Harden going back to Houston. He was on bad terms with Tilman Fertitta; I thought that was mainly why he got out of shape and dealt from there.
Houston is a negotiating ploy and it’s working. Step 1 has been accomplished. Doc Rivers is fired. Step 2 and Step 3 (not sure what order it will be in) is hiring D’Antoni and giving Harden 4 years and between $260-200 million dollars. Morey is the only person in the league that still views James Harden as a max player. All of the Houston talk is a flex of his negotiating position because he knows if he walks the Sixers don’t actually gain room in the cap because they’re a luxury tax team. Hope I’m wrong about D’Antoni but I don’t think I am. If it’s D’Antoni it’s only a matter of time before the Sixers trade Embiid or Embiid demands a trade. D’Antoni has no idea how to use Embiid the right way.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's gonna chase a ring. Opt out and play on the cheap with a true contender.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance in hell
someone chance GIF