• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamar Johnson Appreciation Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamar Johnson led Denver in tackles on Sat. Not that, that is a huge deal but I am excited to see what NFL team will claim off waivers today.

I think he could be Isaiah McKenzie all over as a regret cut but he also probably needs to be in another scheme where maybe concepts are easier for him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamar Johnson led Denver in tackles on Sat. Not that, that is a huge deal but I am excited to see what NFL team will claim off waivers today.

I think he could be Isaiah McKenzie all over as a regret cut but he also probably needs to be in another scheme where maybe concepts are easier for him.

I could see that happening. He made some nice plays in this last game making this move a bit surprising for sure. His tackle on the 3rd and 1 play is usually those defining plays that someone can point to and say "this is why they stuck on the team and eventually became something." Broncos obviously felt differently. Personally I would have cut Lewis if we are looking at a secondary player to cut. He had a terrible game on Saturday.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Packers claimed WR Travis Fulgham off waivers from the Broncos.​

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta wonder if any intel shared between those two teams.

Hackett- Hey Vrable we are going to cut Travis Fulgham. He did well for us we just have 100 WR's and only so many practice squad spots. He has experience to as he caught 38 passes for the Eagles two years ago.
Vrable- Sounds good, we will give him a look

CLICK.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these cuts were done with an eye to allow some guys the best opportunity to catch on somewhere else.

Reactions: LGM

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Springstein - Hey Vrable we are going to cut Travis Fulgham. He did well for us we just have 100 WR's and only so many practice squad spots. He has experience to as he caught 38 passes for the Eagles two years ago.
Vrable- Sounds good, we will give him a look

CLICK.
FTFY.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Johnson has gone unclaimed. Titans and Commanders had expressed some interest after he was released. Titans traded for Tyree Gillespie so that probably put an end to that.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appears Johnson has gone unclaimed. Titans and Commanders had expressed some interest after he was released. Titans traded for Tyree Gillespie so that probably put an end to that.
Dude let it go. He's JAG. Maybe he'll be the next Antonio Hamilton

Now the S that jumped out to me this last weekend was Dax Hill. The half I watched he made a couple plays showed his range, ball skills and hitting ability plus he holds his own against JChase . Cincy may have a star

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude let it go. He's JAG.

Now the S that jumped out to me this last weekend was Dax Hill. The half I watched he made a couple plays showed his range, ball skills and hitting ability . Cincy may have a star

Let what go?

I can't like the guy because he isn't a Bronco anymore and care where his next opportunity is?

There are a lot of S's that jump out to me. You act like I am whining because Denver released him... No, if you read what I have written I clearly expected and understand this release.

What does giving information about where he ends up after his Broncos opportunity have to do with "letting it go"...

You may only care about current Broncos but some people do care to see where these guys go and end up rooting for them post Bronco opportunity.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let what go?

I can't like the guy because he isn't a Bronco anymore and care where his next opportunity is?

There are a lot of S's that jump out to me. You act like I am whining because Denver released him... No, if you read what I have written I clearly expected and understand this release.

What does giving information about where he ends up after his Broncos opportunity have to do with "letting it go"...

You may only care about current Broncos but some people do care to see where these guys go and end up rooting for them post Bronco opportunity.

I still keep up with Napoleon Kauffman.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still keep up with Napoleon Kauffman.

Former Broncos I just couldn't root for after they left Denver

Jay Cutler
Eddie Kennison

There are others but I like to see players succeed. Especially, player you enjoy watching in college to the NFL.

I feel like the majority of people are going to root against Drew Lock. I get you don't want him to be good because he failed here but dude is a human, he has parents, a family.... He did nothing to you to make you dislike him.

EDIT

You does not = You (LGM) :)

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to be internet butt hurt there for a second.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock is like Cutler for me now. I wanted so badly for both to succeed, but both left me kind of sour the way things transpired. I won't root against the guys personally, but when they're playing the game I hope to hell they smell of the French Quarter.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock is like Cutler for me now. I wanted so badly for both to succeed, but both left me kind of sour the way things transpired. I won't root against the guys personally, but when they're playing the game I hope to hell they smell of the French Quarter.

As you recalled I liked Cutler in college. Really happy when Denver took him. But I hate how the guy carried himself... He looked like a slug. No emotion. Bad vibes to me. I understand being upset when McDaniels dangled you in trades but then they "I WANT OUT NOW" thing bothered me with him instead of being a professional about it. I get him being upset, I didn't agree at that time with McDaniels even thinking about trading him... But his lack of emotion and the way he carried himself really made it hard to root for him.

I don't think Lock's chances of succeeding as a starter are really high so probably not a lot the Lock haters need to worry about but I would like to see him last on an NFL roster for awhile. Like him way better then Paxton Lynch as a person. Lynch didn't put the time and effort in.

Eddie Kennison was hard to start rooting against because I was a big fan of his in college and then when Denver signed him. Then he quit wanted to come back and when the vets said no thanks he took it personal and was really vocal about the Broncos in a negative manner and then proceeded to have a good end of his career in Kansas City taunting Denver.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uggh... Eddie kennison. What a tool.

As people I actually like Lock's personality. I like his style, how he interacts with the team and coaches. From what I can tell they like him too. Cutler though... Jeez.

I look back at him and wonder just how much his life changed when he was diagnosed as a diabetic.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- Cutler and Lock are totally opposite personalities.

Cutler the obvious better QB but would have been nice to see him smile once in awhile. Imagine him doing a dance. ;)

I use to talk to a Chargers player who said Cutler was the biggest ahole he ever played against and this guy played with and against a lot of people.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw When Chris yelled at me and told me to get over it he was JAG... At first I thought the Jaguars signed Jamar.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw When Chris yelled at me and told me to get over it he was JAG... At first I thought the Jaguars signed Jamar.
season 7 GIF by Workaholics

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you recalled I liked Cutler in college. Really happy when Denver took him. But I hate how the guy carried himself... He looked like a slug. No emotion. Bad vibes to me. I understand being upset when McDaniels dangled you in trades but then they "I WANT OUT NOW" thing bothered me with him instead of being a professional about it. I get him being upset, I didn't agree at that time with McDaniels even thinking about trading him... But his lack of emotion and the way he carried himself really made it hard to root for him.

I don't think Lock's chances of succeeding as a starter are really high so probably not a lot the Lock haters need to worry about but I would like to see him last on an NFL roster for awhile. Like him way better then Paxton Lynch as a person. Lynch didn't put the time and effort in.

Eddie Kennison was hard to start rooting against because I was a big fan of his in college and then when Denver signed him. Then he quit wanted to come back and when the vets said no thanks he took it personal and was really vocal about the Broncos in a negative manner and then proceeded to have a good end of his career in Kansas City taunting Denver.

I think my dislike for Lock has more to do with some of his fans than actually him. The idea of suggesting that Lock was struggling or not looking like a great QB brought the wrath of his followers. How dare I make such a suggestion when he is going to be the next coming of John Elway himself. The idea of having a civil conversation about Drew Lock went out the window in a hurry. Honestly it is what kind of pushed me away from most social media interactions about the Broncos. I apologize for being gone the last couple of years, but just was done with the idea of talking about the Broncos. Thankfully that is not the case anymore.

So more just hated that they took the fun out of following the Broncos for me.