• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jamaal Anderson

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is there a thread on here where Mr. Hand is currently not arguing with someone. TPaul do you feel MikeD is smiling watching this transpire with Mr. Hand?

Mr. Hand is a douchecanoe!!

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so if we sign him and practice him, which is what I took his post to mean,
...then you have not been following his posts close enough. Here is what he said:
I also suggested we could bring both (Robinson and Wright) in and put them on the PUP right away so we'd have access to them for a 3 week window mid-season,...

...but he doesn't make the 53 man roster why could we not re-sign him later in the year if he isn't playing elsewhere?
We obviously could.

...That is clearly what TP was saying. Having gone through our camp he would know our offense so it could be a relatively seemless transition.
Still believe that is what he meant? 555

...I'm not in agreement with his premise but that is irrelevant here. Thus I ask, and will ask again, by what rule would what he is suggesting prevent that scenario from being a possibility. If there is one then I am not aware of it and would like to know. If there isn't one then just say that you were wrong. As you said, you can't have it both ways, you are either right in that there is a rule in place preventing it or you are wrong. Which one is it?

I said TP was making up rules to give the Lions some kind of "option" that no other team had.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're discussing two different scenarios here, please try to keep up.
And remember- the less you post the smarter you look...

So you just contradict yourself but that is OK 555
Hmmmmm....seems you post more than anyone in here so that makes you....555

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He meant you cause you fuck up a lot of your own posts not knowing how to quote etc...not in general.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just contradict yourself but that is OK 555

This one is going to be tough for your simple mind to process, but I'll give 'er a shot anyways:

I suggested, wait for it... more than one approach to bringing him in. Shocker, I know, so take a minute to make the room stop spinning before you keep reading.

First I suggested practicing him and then placing him on the PUP. However, that's not legal and I admitted that I was mistaken (the very next post was you tearing into me about being wrong, directly after I'd just admitted as much- all class class you are, hey?). Since then I've advocated two separate strategies:

1.) Sign him, practice him, and cut him after the preseason in hopes he'll be available during the season if we need him due to injury. 2.) Sign him, put him on the PUP and then have a 3 week window during the season to activate him if need be.

What's so hard to understand there? Dr. Evil-er figured it out no problem. Nobody is going to ever believe you were a principal anywhere if you're so hell-bent on proving to us all that you can't even read...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He meant you cause you fuck up a lot of your own posts not knowing how to quote etc...not in general.

Exactly, Swarm has got it, why couldn't you do the same? By "you" I meant just you (i.e.- Principal57), not everyone in general.

You have that exceedingly rare combination of a false sense of superiority, vast over-confidence, and well below average intelligence. It's really the perfect storm of internet idiot. Or, as I like to simply call it- you're a dumbass.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also suggested we could bring both (Robinson and Wright) in and put them on the PUP right away so we'd have access to them for a 3 week window mid-season,...
Where is this quote on this thread? I am posting on the Jamaal Anderson thread and I dont see that anywhere on here. He specifically mentions Robinson and Collie, never Wright. If you are going to jump to another thread then why are you even bothering to post on this one? What was said here and your responses are what I am disagreeing with you on, anything on another thread is completely moot.

Originally Posted by Dr. Evil-er
...but he doesn't make the 53 man roster why could we not re-sign him later in the year if he isn't playing elsewhere?
We obviously could

...That is clearly what TP was saying. Having gone through our camp he would know our offense so it could be a relatively seemless transition.

Still believe that is what he meant? 555
Yes. What have you given me to think otherwise. He said it gave us an option, one that you have admitted that he was right about. It's in the quote I have listed above. For a guy so hell bent on proving right and wrong you are wrong here. Grow a pair and admit it like I ask you to do. Failure to do so simply says that nobody should have any respect for you. 555.

I said TP was making up rules to give the Lions some kind of "option" that no other team had.
Provide me with the quote where he says that it gives us some sort of "option" that no other team had. What was actually said, is in fact correct and even your quote upon which you appear to have twisted his words to your slant is in an off sort of way correct even after you have twisted his words around. If they were to go through OUR training camp it would be OUR offense they would be familiar with. They couldnt possibly be familiar with another teams if they went through OUR camp now could they? That would make the transition relatively seemless just like I said and give us a decent options for mid-season injury replacements. I fail to see how an educated man, which you have clearly implied you are since coming here could see that any other way.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is this quote on this thread? I am posting on the Jamaal Anderson thread and I dont see that anywhere on here. He specifically mentions Robinson and Collie, never Wright. If you are going to jump to another thread then why are you even bothering to post on this one? What was said here and your responses are what I am disagreeing with you on, anything on another thread is completely moot.
Oh so the rules in here are you can talk out of both sides of your mouth as long as it is in different threads? That makes a lot of sense and excuse me for thinking people in here actually read all the threads. It would not be very difficult to figure out that the "Wright" comment came from the "Wright" thread.

He said it gave us an option, one that you have admitted that he was right about. It's in the quote I have listed above. For a guy so hell bent on proving right and wrong you are wrong here. Grow a pair and admit it like I ask you to do. Failure to do so simply says that nobody should have any respect for you. 555.
I possess the same quality that you do and I acknowledged you for being able to admit you are wrong. Try following along with all the posts and you will see where I have admitted to embellishing when I have done so. You are so hell bent on trying to prove me wrong that you cannot see the forest for the trees. You have even called this TP dude out for being a tool in your posts. He has a habit of shooting from the hip and making statements that he believes are fact when in actuality he has no idea what he is talking about. In this particular situation he is wrong AGAIN and there is no reason for me to acknowledge otherwise. He changed his scenario several times in an attempt to be right and he even eventually came out and admitted he had no fucking clue what he was talking about, but go ahead and keep on trying to prove him right.

Provide me with the quote where he says that it gives us some sort of "option" that no other team had. What was actually said, is in fact correct and even your quote upon which you appear to have twisted his words to your slant is in an off sort of way correct even after you have twisted his words around. If they were to go through OUR training camp it would be OUR offense they would be familiar with. They couldnt possibly be familiar with another teams if they went through OUR camp now could they? That would make the transition relatively seemless just like I said and give us a decent options for mid-season injury replacements. I fail to see how an educated man, which you have clearly implied you are since coming here could see that any other way.
I will not be providing you with anything. Read the damn threads yourself. Stay informed or shut the fuck up already. SHEESH.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes a lot of sense and excuse me for thinking people in here actually read all the threads.
Well there is your first blatent point of ignorance spoken like a true fucking dumbass. Now you've resorted to making assumptions in your posts about what people have read and not read on different threads than the very one they are posting on. Only a moron would assume that. Stay on the point of the thread you are posting on or dont post on it at all. What a fucking tool you have to be otherwise.

You have even called this TP dude out for being a tool in your posts.
Post that quote for me genius. There isnt one. Just like I said you are so clueless that you've resorted to simply making up things.

He has a habit of shooting from the hip and making statements that he believes are fact when in actuality he has no idea what he is talking about
Boy oh boy does that sound like someone else on this board. I wonder who it might be? Oh that's right, its you on this very thread

In this particular situation he is wrong AGAIN and there is no reason for me to acknowledge otherwise. He changed his scenario several times in an attempt to be right and he even eventually came out and admitted he had no fucking clue what he was talking about, but go ahead and keep on trying to prove him right.

Where is his admission of being wrong on the point about Robinson and Collie. That is soley what I have been discussing with you. You make comments about reading the threads and your pathetic ass isnt even reading the very one we are posting on.

I will not be providing you with anything. Read the damn threads yourself. Stay informed or shut the fuck up already. SHEESH.

That's because you are a worthless little piss ant coward who can't admit when you are wrong. I have no respect for any man who cant do that, and dont fucking throw out some lame ass statement about what you did on another thread because I dont care. Stay on the topic of the thread you are posting on or kiss my fucking ass you stupid little man. You havent gotten one thing correct on this thread but you've got your head so far up your ass you cant even see that. Talk about pathetic. SHEESH.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an injury risk for sure, but bring him in for camp and then cut him when we go to our final 53. Gives us another in-season injury replacement
Here you go Professor Dickweed, thats his first qoute about Robinson and what he said. "Bring him in for camp and then cut him WHEN we go to our final 53"

Here is your response.....

Are you making up league rules as you go along? How in the hell does that give us another in-season injury replacement option if we cut him?

I ask you for the league rule that his premise violated and you gave me nothing. His statement has been thoroughly explained and proven to be 100% correct. Your statement about him making up league rules however is very much incorrect. That makes you wrong, its that simple. Here is your very own response to my original statement about him being correct.......

Quote:

We obviously could.

That sums it up pretty clearly to anyone whose brain actually works. He clearly stated that the cut would be before we went to 53 and that would give us an option for injury replacement mid-season. He was right. You clearly said.....
How in the hell does that give us another in-season injury replacement option if we cut him?
Well it sure as hell does and you acknowledged it. It's right there in black and white print for everyone to see.

He never said anything to the sort that it would give us an option that no other team had. That's what you said that he said. That is also clearly in black and white. Your blatent disregard for the obvious is staggering and when you make an angered post telling me to read the posts you look like a damn fool. Which very clearly you are.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is there a thread on here where Mr. Hand is currently not arguing with someone. TPaul do you feel MikeD is smiling watching this transpire with Mr. Hand?

Gandy -- I am getting a kick out of all the arguing going on with TP. Personally though -- far and away the best post made since Principal showed up was by Smitty though. He said basically exactly what I've been saying all along. When you disagree with TP and a discussion/argument starts -- TP starts in with the name calling and trying to make it personal. Then plays the victim, if someone responds in kind.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP starts in with the name calling and trying to make it personal
Who honestly cares about name calling? Are we in third grade here? It's not like that's all he, or anyone resorts to. He, like many others on here, provide many opinions and researched facts when debating. So who cares if someone gets called a name? Sometimes, the shoe fits. Grow a pair and sack up. And if it really bothers u so much, maybe talk to ur buddy principal about the things he's recently said to TP and meow.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy it seems Dr evil-er has struck a nerve.

I think Principal needs to learn what the rest of us already know- you just don't argue with Meow. You can try, sure, but it'll be fruitless. He's just on a different level and will fucking bury you with research. We have google; he has people to google shit for him. Shit, his interns know as much as most of us do.

It's akin to arguing with a wall made of bricks of ground unicorn bones mixed with Chuck Norris' blood- nothing you throw at it is going to make a lick of good...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were to go through OUR training camp it would be OUR offense they would be familiar with. They couldnt possibly be familiar with another teams if they went through OUR camp now could they? That would make the transition relatively seemless just like I said and give us a decent options for mid-season injury replacements.

Exactly- that was the point I was trying to make before Docta Dumbass jacked the thread.

I think since we have so many available roster spots right now, plus the fact that we had the least active free agent market I've ever seen, we should take advantage of it and try to round up some of these veterans on one year deals. I'm all about developing our younger guys, but I think there's a fair amount of guys we could give up without losing anything in the future. Every year we're scraping the free agent market and waiver wire for injury replacements during the season, so for my money it definitely makes some sense to train a handful of guys now so maybe we'll have some better options down the road.

I think it's a great way to get some value out of injury prone veterans that you wouldn't necessarily want to give a roster spot to off the get-go...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so the rules in here are you can talk out of both sides of your mouth as long as it is in different threads?
Like I said- two different thoughts, not both sides of my mouth. Some of us are capable of hosting and processing more than one idea at a time. It's called thinking, look it up, write it down.

You have even called this TP dude out for being a tool in your posts.
Hahahahaha.... wait, 5555555555555. You don't even realize what an idiot you're making yourself sound like right now, and I love it!

:laugh3:

He has a habit of shooting from the hip and making statements that he believes are fact when in actuality he has no idea what he is talking about.
You're too much Docta Dumbass... too damn much I tell ya...

Does the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black" mean anything to you?

In this particular situation he is wrong AGAIN and there is no reason for me to acknowledge otherwise.
Wrong about what? You keep saying this, but can't point to any particular post. Stop being a bitch.

He changed his scenario several times in an attempt to be right and he even eventually came out and admitted he had no fucking clue what he was talking about, but go ahead and keep on trying to prove him right.
Wrong-o, Sport. What else is new though?

I was initially mistaken as to what I thought was permissible. Gandy corrected me and I posted as much. Then, right after that, you started posting that I was wrong over and over all excited like a little kid who just discovered his dick for the first time. All you're accomplishing is making yourself look like a douchenozzle because I admitted I was wrong, and then altered my ideas accordingly.

Unlike you I'm not a fragile little punk. I can admit being wrong about something and adjust and adapt. You claim to be a retired principal, yet post like a 15 year old girl...

I will not be providing you with anything.
You provide us with free entertainment, plus that warm fuzzy feeling that only comes from realizing how happy we are to be intelligent, productive members of society... sometimes we might lose sight of that, but then morons like you come along to remind us.

So yes, as long as you continue to post you'll be providing us with plenty, like it or not.

Stay informed or shut the fuck up already.
See "pot, kettle, black" comment above.

You keep calling us out for the very things you're guilty of. You know what they say Docta Dumbass: If the glove does indeed fit then you're a dip shit!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who cares if someone gets called a name? Sometimes, the shoe fits. Grow a pair and sack up.

Ex Fucking Zactly.

I don't just jump in and start calling people names out of nowhere, like I keep saying it's a two way street.

In your particular case, TrustMe, I start calling you names when you start acting like a condescending dick. Turns out you do that quite a bit, hence the name calling. Make sense?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex Fucking Zactly.

I don't just jump in and start calling people names out of nowhere, like I keep saying it's a two way street.

In your particular case, TrustMe, I start calling you names when you start acting like a condescending dick. Turns out you do that quite a bit, hence the name calling. Make sense?

Maybe that is just your mentality, who knows. It comes out whenever someone questions your blind faith in the Lions. My guess is once you realize you have run out of intelligent things to say -- you go to plan B and resort to name calling and taking personal shots.

It actually doesn't bother me -- I get a good laugh out of it, when you try and spin it around like you are the victim afterward. My biggest laugh came when one of your own friends called you out on your childish behavior. Smitty's post belongs in the Sportshoopla Hall of Fame.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who honestly cares about name calling? Are we in third grade here? It's not like that's all he, or anyone resorts to. He, like many others on here, provide many opinions and researched facts when debating. So who cares if someone gets called a name? Sometimes, the shoe fits. Grow a pair and sack up. And if it really bothers u so much, maybe talk to ur buddy principal about the things he's recently said to TP and meow.

I couldn't agree with you more. Name calling and personal shots is elementary school stuff. I also agree TP posts some very informative comments and backs them up with facts, etc.

I think TP is a die hard fanatic of the Lions, who can't take hearing the faults of the team. I believe he is quite intelligent with much of his posts, but the infantile and childish barbs he includes with many of those posts takes away from people taking him seriously.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree with you more. Name calling and personal shots is elementary school stuff. I also agree TP posts some very informative comments and backs them up with facts, etc.

I think TP is a die hard fanatic of the Lions, who can't take hearing the faults of the team. I believe he is quite intelligent with much of his posts, but the infantile and childish barbs he includes with many of those posts takes away from people taking him seriously.

:omg: Oh, No you didn't. (snaps fingers twice )