• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Ramsey being traded to the Rams

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, which is why Fowler is likely a casualty (they only gave him a 1 year deal for a reason); maybe Brockers too. I believe they already planned on Whitworth retiring and Talib moving on.

This reminds me of the Julio deal.

No question the Rams have to be prepared to make Ramsey the highest paid CB in the league and I'm sure they will. Fowler is a solid pc, but not a huge impact player. Losing Talib is not a huge deal at this point either, but to move forward at LT, they must have a game plan and FA won't likely be an option with this pending Ramsey contract.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of the Julio deal.

No question the Rams have to be prepared to make Ramsey the highest paid CB in the league and I'm sure they will. Fowler is a solid pc, but not a huge impact player. Losing Talib is not a huge deal at this point either, but to move forward at LT, they must have a game plan and FA won't likely be an option with this pending Ramsey contract.

The Rams thus far have been pretty good at having a solid fiscal plan in place, within which they are timing these trades and signings. We'll see how long they can keep that up; at some point the salary trimming will become painful.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Minshew is the man. The back up QB is the new “in”.

Ever since I saw Kurt Warner do what he did I’m all for trying the back up.

Bortles? :lol:

I'd rather see Wolford, lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams thus far have been pretty good at having a solid fiscal plan in place, within which they are timing these trades and signings. We'll see how long they can keep that up; at some point the salary trimming will become painful.

There's certainly an art form to managing the cap and PHI has been able to skirt by year after year so I'm sure the Rams will figure it out...they really need Goff to find his game though or many of these moves could be for naught.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's certainly an art form to managing the cap and PHI has been able to skirt by year after year so I'm sure the Rams will figure it out...they really need Goff to find his game though or many of these moves could be for naught.

Goff's struggles are directly tied to the OL issues, Gurley's injury issues, and McVay's over-management of the offense. At some point, McVay needs to let him take control and play a bit.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff's struggles are directly tied to the OL issues, Gurley's injury issues, and McVay's over-management of the offense. At some point, McVay needs to let him take control and play a bit.

OL...understandable, running game...believable.

Coaching...at least you have an OFC minded HC...with a 1:1 TD/INT ratio I wonder if trust issues are starting to crop up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL...understandable, running game...believable.

Coaching...at least you have an OFC minded HC...with a 1:1 TD/INT ratio I wonder if trust issues are starting to crop up.

McVay doesn't let him audible, so he's basically stuck with the play called. Defenses are changing late before the snap, knowing McVay's input over the headset has been cut off and Goff is locked into the play.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two 1st round picks! ... MAN, that’s giving up a lot ....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay doesn't let him audible, so he's basically stuck with the play called. Defenses are changing late before the snap, knowing McVay's input over the headset has been cut off and Goff is locked into the play.

Shanny did the same with Matt Ryan his 1st yr as OC...and they struggled.

I can see that being a big problem in DIV play for sure. If you have been able to pick up on that...a little bit of self scouting should be in order.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

source.gif