• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jahan traded to Eagles

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question…what has Jahan done to warrant any fear?

if he didn't get hurt, he would have gotten OROY. Last year was a disaster with the drops. He is not a Peters guy so I guess they wanted to move on

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear? Probably nothing but then you sort of can say the same thing about Terry since he has less TD receptions over the two years Dotson was here in five less games.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got drafted by a team that tried to make him a WR2, then was traded to a team where he'll be bookended by a true WR1 and WR2 as he becomes what his body style says he's best suited for... a slot receiver.
I blame RR and Co. for failing to do the obvious, and guarantee Philly won't be that football ignorant.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete tear down. I'm willing to eat my vegetables just as long as dessert is on the way. Two years.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete tear down. I'm willing to eat my vegetables just as long as dessert is on the way. Two years.
Not me, I understand rebuilds but even then the ultimate goal from start to finish is to win the SB, every year, including year one of the rebuild. We may not make it realistically, but that's the goal and if I'm the GM, I do everything necessary to make that goal possible every year. Players want to win and I don't care how much energy and enthusiasm my coaching staff tries to inject, you make it obvious to the team that winning will take a year or two and it won't take much for them to give less than maximum effort in games. Give them reason to believe and they run through walls for you and each other.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me, I understand rebuilds but even then the ultimate goal from start to finish is to win the SB, every year, including year one of the rebuild. We may not make it realistically, but that's the goal and if I'm the GM, I do everything necessary to make that goal possible every year. Players want to win and I don't care how much energy and enthusiasm my coaching staff tries to inject, you make it obvious to the team that winning will take a year or two and it won't take much for them to give less than maximum effort in games. Give them reason to believe and they run through walls for you and each other.
It depends on how you do it . Sacrificing the future and making it impossible to improve later for instant gratification here and now is bad business. When you come out with the prediction thread I will delve into what kind of team we have

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, as long as the vets can see the progress, see the plan and believe in it, we should be fine. If Peters comes out of nowhere and lands a stud WR in the next two weeks, my view changes.

If that happens, I'm looking to see what's going on with Backhtiari, and one or two of the veteran corners that are still out there.

I've found myself getting so caught up with the WR room and rightly so, but Ertz, Sinnott, Ekeler, and believe it or not, Robinson Jr. are going to account for a big chuck of Jayden's completions this year

You know Dyami is loving life right now.

Funny how we are the ones trading in the division now. Usually we are the ones taking a player. Interested to see how it pans out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have said this quite a bit , we will wonder why this FO gets rid of players WE think are good . what we think are needs might not be what they think are needs . we have 4 picks in the topp100 again next draft . we will have huge cap space . if we are smart and this draft class performs like they have given us a taste of we could be heading to being a year in year out contender

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have said this quite a bit , we will wonder why this FO gets rid of players WE think are good . what we think are needs might not be what they think are needs . we have 4 picks in the topp100 again next draft . we will have huge cap space . if we are smart and this draft class performs like they have given us a taste of we could be heading to being a year in year out contender
I agree but we have to get half this years class off the injured list before the season starts.